🖤The Ex🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

For the past few weeks you had been Thomas and it was really going great. He was the sweetest, sexyest, nicest man you had ever dated. The two of you were infatuated with one another. You and thomas were hanging out with one another watching movies. Making out. But your phone kept going off.

Yout legs were over Thomas's lap but he was leaning over to you so your lips could connect everytime you would go to deepen the kiss your phone would ding, and break the mood. Finally after 30 minutes of frustration you broke the kiss.

"Ugh," you groaned angrily. Thomas moved to attack your neck with his mouth. You reached over and grabbed your phone to see who was snapping you. Sadly it was your ex, John. You went to read the messages and was brought to a rude sight.

-I saw post you whore.
-another boyfriend already.
-how did you blackmail a celebrity into dating you.
-i bet he's only dating you because he knows your a slut.
- I told you know one could ever love a cunt like.
- I can't believe I waisted so much of my life on a slut like you.
-and you blamed ME for cheating.

"Asshole," you hissed at the phone.

"What is it, darling?" Thomas asked, breaking away from your neck.

"Just John being an asshole like usual. The dick totally killed my mood."

"Let me see." You handed him the phone. "What the hell" he said as hi face scrunched in disgust. "You know none of this is true right. Nothing he said has any truth to it." He said brushing his thumb across your face. You nodded. And he left a slow and loving kiss to your lips. You watched as he took a photo of himself sticking up the middle finger. You giggled as he sent it and typed 'fuck of, mate. Its not her fault your a cock.'

"My hero." You giggled in the way olive oil from Popeye does. You kissed him slowly, moaning as the kiss began to gradually speed up. You flipped him so you were straddling him.

"Mmmh, I love movie nights." He moaned out. You giggled reaching over to the side of the chair pulling the recline button.

○~~~~~~○

•Just a short oneshot•
•Question- Do you guys want longer or shorter onehots? I usually try to go over 500 words.
•Do you want more imagines or actual plots?