🤍THE Benny Watts🤍

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Thanks to, pixalot samoht_sangster
HaleyCannon314 mikaelsons21
_moonstarrose_

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Your eyes fluttered open slowly, as sunshine shone through the small window, of a basement apartment?

What? This was not your apartment.

Your train of thought was interrupted by a sleepy groan. Out of instinct you allowed your eyes to close once more, yo give the impression of sleep.
And a skinny, but strong, arm pulled you towards him. You sleepily nuzzled your head into his naked chest. The scent of wearing-off cologne and sex, washed over you, completely taking over your senses.

The man underneath you, sat up slightly, and slowly so he wouldn't wake you up. Suddenly you felt a finger brush the hair out of your face before you let your eyes flutter open.

Your eyes were met with a beautiful sight. A sleep-ridden brown eyed man with messy blonde bed head, and blonde stubble growing above his top lip. The white sheets clung to his waist. Your hand rested on his lower abs, slightly grazing his V. His lips formed a slow smirk as he looked at your silhouette wrapped in his sheets. His eyes wondered up your body, look at you hungrily. His eye line danced across your facial feature
until your eyes met.

"Morning." His deep voice grumbled in a happy manner. His voice was ridden with a tired, throaty tone. You hummed slightly at his words.

"Good morning." You smiled.

"Coffee?" He asked you. You nodded. He started to shuffle to the side of the bed. He pulled up his boxers and handed you your panties. You pulled them on and sat up. You looked around the room, letting your tired eyes focus on the undecorated bedroom.

The room was neat except for your scattered clothes and slight things out of place where you had messed it up the night before. You fixed your hair waiting for your lover to come back. You looked out the window of the bedroom observing the posters on the walls and the various chess boards. Hold on, what? You looked at the chess review sitting on the table and saw a face you knew well. The same face was on a poster hanging next to a bookshelf filled with books apon books. 'The Russian game' 'Playing the Kings gambit' 'Benny watts; the best aggressive openings' 'How to Respond to e4'. There were hewspaper headlines framed, Beth Harmon: On her way to Grand Master, and Benny watts: Child Prodigy Turned Chess Bachelor.

Who's house was this?

Holy shi-

And in he walked with his floral robe gracing his chest. His black boxers hung loosely on his skinny hips. His abs were slightly graced with a post-sex-shine. Your hand was clenching the sheets to your chest. He held two coffee cups in his slender hands.

"You- Your THE Benny Watts. Aren't you?" You stuttered and he smirked.

"That I am, and I don't beleive I got your name last night."  No you never gave it to him.

"Im y/n, y/n y/l/n." You smiled as he sat next to you handing you a cup.

"Y/l/n," he drawed as if it were a question. "How do I know that last name?"

"I played you at the u.s. chess open three years ago. I can't believe I didn't recognize you until now."

"Y/n... right!" He smiled. "You almost won." He stated as if he were proud.

"Almost." He chuckled at your comment. You sat in comfortable silence for longer than expected.

"I just slept with Benny watts." You said more to yourself than him.

He chuckled a little. You then realized you had overstayed your welcome. You have had multiple one night stands and you never stayed for coffee. So you started to shuffle off the bed grabbing your bra from the floor and slipping it on. You threw on your jeans and began the search for your shirt.

"Going so soon, love?" You heard his voice behind you. He was now standing  so that he was behind you, towering over your shorter frame.

"Isn't this what normal people do after one night stands?" You countered.

"We're chess players, we're not normal." He said in a flirty attitude.

"Im sure you want me out of your apartment." You said slipping on your tie around crop top. You struggled to tie it in a bow in the back and Benny saw your distress and he grabbed the fabric out of your hands. One of his handsgosted the exposed skin on your waist as he pulled you to him. He removed his hand and tied the shirt for you. He placed a soft kiss to the exposed skin of your shoulder.

"I've never been one to shush a beautiful girl away." He said in a deep tone.

"Im sure your not." You said as you whipped your head around. Benny's hands were on the small of your back. He craned his head down to meet yours as he connected your lips with his. One of his hands carried your cheek as you kissed him. You disconnected your lips and grabbed his hand. You flipped his hand over, grabbed a pen off of his dresser and scribbled down your number and name. He looked confused but than he understood, a slight smile plastered on his face.

"Call me. Or don't. I'll see you at the next tournament. Watts." You kissed his cheek and walked away. "Thanks for the coffee." You called before you grabbed your bag and left.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Hey guys! Make sure to send in requests. Sadly I'm running out of ideas, and have forgotten all of my good ideas, so sorry if the next couple of chapters are a bit rocky.