🖤 Bad Influence 🖤

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

A bit of a filler, while I write some more smut. I know its bad, leave me alone. *wink*

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"What do you want from me?" He hissed at you. You very calmly walked over to the edge of his bed.

"What do you mean?" You replied.

"What is it that you get from me?!" He yelled, while he paced. Thomas was your 'boyfriend' you had known each other for a while and had been kind of dating for two months now. He was, as cheesy and as uninspired as it sounds, a classic bad boy. He rode the motorcycle, he had the leather, he dressed in all black. He skates constantly, and all together a goth girl's wet dream.

His long blond hair fell into his face. His long fingers, covered in silver rings.  He wore a pair of black jeans, a black button down with a mock neck underneath.  He wore chains of varying length from his neck and one hanging from his hip. You two fit each other's styles perfectly.

"I get from you?" You asked, your brow furrowed.

"Are you playing some big joke on me?!" He yelled at you. Damn, I have issues because that was kind of hot. His hair fell into his face, and his knuckles clenched.

"Of course not!" You walked up to him and placed your hand on his cheek.

"I'm a 'bad influence on you' " He mocked. "Are you trying to get back at your parents or something?" He pushed your hand away.

"No!" You yelled back. "Stop! What is your problem!?" You got more and more upset.

"The only REASON your with me is because YOU want to fucking show off." He yelled and walked right up to you, so you were almost less than an inch apart.

"I'm WITH YOU because I like you... a lot!" You glared at him.

"I'm a bad influence on you." He spat. "Thats what your friends think." He continued. His hand gripped your wrist, it didn't hurt, he did this often when you two were... fooling around. His voice became lower and darker.

"My parents like you." You smirked.

"They don't know me." He inches closer.

"They know you enough." His other hand found your neck, and he forced you to look at him.

"If they knew what I do to you-"

"They would have me killed." You finished with a smirk. The conversation paused while you two just stared at each other.

"You actually date me because you want to, not because your getting back at someone?" He asked sincerely.

"Of course not!" You smiled. "Now are you going to be a 'bad influence' on me or not." He chuckled.

"Get on the bed." He smirked. He pushed you back slightly, and you lost your balance. Falling on the soft surface of his mattress.

"You'll have to be quick. Your parents are home."

"I know. Take off your panties." He reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a condom. Ripping it open with his teeth. He undid his belt, throwing it to the side, and pulling down his pants, leaving him in boxers, with his trousers around his ankles. You shimmied of your underwear while keeping your tennis skirt on.

"Hurry up." He pushed down his boxers, rolled on the condom and pushed into you. His thrust were slow and focused at first, but you could tell he was holding back. "Faster." You hinted.

"Im sorry what was that." He teased.

"Faster thomas!" You barked at him.

"Shh." He declared. You had forgotten about his parents for a moment, but his hand covered your mouth in a desperate demand for silence.

"Mmmm." You hummed, as he sped up, hitting you in all of the right places.

You were getting closer and closer to your release. The knot in your stomach was slowly and slowly building. Thomas moved your hips so you were closer to the edge of his bed, so he had easier access. This angle he was getting was... everything! Your muscles started to cramp up, and your pain only added to the pleasure.

"Fuck." The muffled moan fell out of your mouth, as you came hard around his cock. He only lasted about two more minutes after that. You quickly. Redressed to avoid getting caught, frankly you were pushing it, you knew his mother would be coming up to check on you in any minute.

After about half an hour of you two making out, and getting resituated, you both went out to get coffee and Cafe foods. Sure he had a bit of an attitude, bit he was Thomas brodie - bloody - sangster.