💚Rats💚

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

"Aaaah!" You screamed and ran out of your room.

"Bloody hell! Whats the matter love?" Newt said running up to you.

"There are rats in my room." You half yelled half whined. You cowered over to him and he placed an arm around you.

"Your a runner! Everyday you go into a maze full of greivers. But YOUR afraid of RATS?!?!?" Alby questioned you.

"B-but rats are, rats are disgusting, they show up out of nowhere, and they spread diseases-"

"Right! Cause greivers are those cuddly teady bears that sting you with love, and treat everyone with kindness." Gally interrupted.

"They are still disgusting!" You continued.

"Listen y/n, if you really wanted to spend the night in Newts room you could have just asked." Alby said.

"Or come up with a better excuse." Minho mumbled.

"Watch it." You said to him, blushing at albys comment.

Everyone except for Newt went to bed an you stood there blushing like a mad man.

"Come on love. Let's get to bed. Somebody has rat problem." He winked before he lead you to his room.

○~~~~~~~~○

Part two?