💙 Red 💙

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Y/N- Your Name
Y/N/N- Your Nick Name
Y/H/C- Your Hair Color
Y/E/C- Your Eye Color
Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

A/N- Happy reading! Make sure to leave comments and vote!

Hey guys! So... I have been slacking. And I am so sorry about that. I have been super stressed with work and finals and keystone and ap tests
Its just all been a lot to focus on, and writing a bunch of random story lines takes a lot out of you. So with all of the stress I am having a hard time pumping out content.

But, im trying my best and hopefully you guys enjoy the content!

Up Next- Thomas

In The Works- Whitey Winn

Stay tuned!

○~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~○

He wouldn't keep his eyes to himself, every couple of seconds he would look back and then continue talking to bran. Look at you, talk to bran. Look at you, talk to bran.

"I think we should make camp here, y/n and jojen, you go survale the area, I will set up the fire and the tents." Merra suggested. Jojen looked back at you with wondering eyes. The blood rushed to your cheeks, but you kept your head up. Bran an jojen nodded their heads, you took by example and did the same.

"You two can go ahead, I don't need help unloading the cart." Meera sushed us away.

Both you and jojen walked through the woods. The sticks cracked under your shoes, your dark blue and brown dress was tied at your hips so you could run if you wanted to. Your brown knee-high riding boots kept you comfortable. You glanced over at jojen, he also had his more regal clothes on, black-brown pant, black riding boots, a tan tunic. But he wore thick skin furs that protected him from knife blades like an armor of sorts. Once we were far enough from meera he put away his dagger and you did the same, you re-fastened your bow to its place around your bag.

You ran a hand through your wavey hair, when you felt a pair of eyes on the side of your hair. You glanced over at jojen, and your stomach jumped when he looked at you with hungry eyes. He wore a cocky expression as he smoothly flicked his toung against his bottom lip. Oh, what that tounge could do to you, you thought.

The sun was slowly decending from the sky and your face was illuminated in patches of orange and gold.

Your feet lead you to a huge, smooth stone that must have been two times your height. You ran your fingers over it, dragging your nail across the cold stone.