Guardians Of The Galaxy

En başından başla

"Ugh... what?" Kate asked as she tried to figure out how a raccoon could talk. Things would only get stranger from here.

'Please be forgifink of Cosmo's colleagues' the two turned towards the source of the Russian accent.

"Puppy!" (Y/n) said excitedly as he crouched down in front of the dog and pet him. Cosmo licked his hand.

"You're not even going to question the talking dog and raccoon?" Kate asked the boy as she tried not to freak out.

"Cosmo doesn't talk. He speaks to you telepathically" a green skinned girl said as she walked out of the ship as well.

 He speaks to you telepathically" a green skinned girl said as she walked out of the ship as well

"Well either way he is adorable" (y/n) said excitedly as he pet the dog.

"Great. Now all that attention is going to go straight to his ego" the raccoon said as he shook his head. Cosmo growled at him.

"Where's Spider-Man?" The green skinned girl asked as she looked at the Hawkeye.

That was when (y/n) turned her out. He looked down at Cosmo. "I'm (y/n)"

'A pleasure comrade (y/n)' Cosmo replied as he nodded his head. 'Cosmo is Cosmo. Rodent is rocket. Green woman is Gamora" Cosmo replied before licking the boys hand.

"Who are you calling a rodent, mutt?!" Rocket replied with a glare as Cosmo growled at him again.

"Enough!" Gamora yelled at the two causing them to quiet down. "If you two had been paying attention you'd know that we crashed in the wrong place"

'Nyet, nyet, this is place' Cosmo replied as he wagged his tail. 'Nice boy be good enough' the dog said as he motioned to (y/n).

"Cool. I've never been important before" (y/n) said with a smile.

"We really need to work on your self confidence" Kate said with a sigh as Gamora walked up to the boy. She grabbed the boys and pulled him to his feet before grabbing his chin and inspecting his face.

"This is kinda weird" (y/n) whispered as Gamora let go of him.

"What is he good enough for exactly?" Kate asked as she walked to the boy and put her arm around him protectively.

"Saving the universe" Rocket replied with a smirk.

"Okay! Let's get this straight, I'm not in the hero business" (y/n) said as he looked at the aliens.

"We're getting paid enough to buy a planet" Rocket replied.

'Or many many balls' Cosmo said as he barked happily.

"Alright I'm in" (y/n) replied. He turned to Kate and kissed her cheek. "See ya chump" he said before walking away from her and into the space ship. That was when he saw the tree.

"I am Groot" the tree said as he pointed to himself

"I am (y/n)" (y/n) replied as he smiled at the tree. Groot nodded before heading back to his room.

Gamora walked in behind (y/n). "You sure about this kid?"

"Absolutely. I want a planet" (y/n) smiled as he followed the girl down the halls of the ship. "Besides, how hard could it be?"

Gamora grimaced. "Our leader, another human, died doing this same thing" she tried to sound emotionless but (y/n) could hear that she was hurt.

"I'm sorry" (y/n) said as he put a hand on the green skinned girls shoulder. She glared at him but didn't push him away.

"It's fine. Just be sure you're ready. This is your room" Gamora finished as they walked up to a sealed door. It opened as they walked up to it. "You can lock it from the inside"

"Thanks Gamora" (y/n) replied as he pat the girls shoulder. "I appreciate it" she nodded before leaving.

Word count: 1002