chapter thirty-eight

Start from the beginning

"I don't know, I didn't want him to think I'd be interested in hanging out with you," He shrugged as I sat back down, this time across from him. "It was pretty stupid."

"If you don't like hanging out with me, why'd we go for three hours last night?" I smirked, then leaning in to kiss him.

"My lower-back still hurts, by the way," Minho rolling his eyes at me.

"You liked ittttt," I said, poking a chest and stomach a few times, causing him to giggle. I joked, "That arch game was on point, though."

"I never said I didn't," Minho said, smiling into the kiss he'd leaned in to kiss me.

"So, food. We eating here?" I asked him.

"I've never eaten in bed before.."

"You've never eaten in bed before?" I gawked at him. "You've never lived!"

"I don't want crumbs in my bed," Minho said.

"I gather up the crumbs when I'm done," I shrugged.

"Okay, fine. We can try it," Minho said. "But if I don't like it we have to go to at the very least the kitchen. I won't make you go in the dining room this time."

"Dining room? More like dining hall, that bitch is fucking huge," I chuckled. "I will never be able to forget about how I woke up this morning. It was a mixture of ominous classical music and my ringtone."

"What's your ringtone?" Minho asked me with a small smirk.

"I can't tell you that," I muttered.

Minho pulled out his phone and opened to his 'Phone' app, then going to his recents and calling my number. As If It's Your Last by Blackpink began to play loudly and I hung my head in shame. He began to laugh and I turned off my ringer, pouting my lips with my head pointed downward.

"Wait, why are you embarrassed? This is a good song, I just think it's funny," Minho said, putting a concerned hand on my shoulder.

"How dare you be so adorable all of the goddamn time?" I grumbled, crossing my arms.

Minho smiled at this, "You flatter me too much."

"No way!" I exclaimed, then putting my hands on his face and squishing his cheeks. "You're the cutest person I've ever seen."

"Han, come on."

I squished his cheeks again, "I don't know how anyone could be scared of you, you're so cute. I just want to put you in my pocket."

"Cute's not exactly what I was going for, but I'll take it," Minho grinned.

I let go of his face and wrapped my arms around his torso, toppling over onto his lap with my head rested on his thigh, "I don't think I could be with anyone else after you."

Minho wrapped his arms around me, "I want to be with you forever."

"Can we just stay here forever?" I mumbled, holding onto him tighter than I had been before.

"How are we supposed to get married if we stay on my bed forever?" Minho asked me with a chuckle.

"Oh? And who's invited to the wedding?" I asked him, snorting.

"Anyone we want to spite." Minho joked, causing both him and I to laugh.

"I wonder how my adoptive family would feel about me marrying a billionaire," I thought out loud, continuing to hug Minho while rested on his lap.