"I'm here only Samuel." He said taunting me.

"I know... Jennifer and me came here to see if you need anything...ok fine you take rest." I said and back to our room.

"I told you Aaron is not like that!" She said.

"Maybe it was just a coincidence that he was there. What if now he tried to..." I said.

"Oh Samuel you're so possessive about your sister. Don't worry.... everything will be okay. Now sleep." She said but..sleep was far away from my eyes.

"Samuel sleep." She said.

I laid on the bed and hugged her. And soon drifted into a slumber.

Next morning.

"Good morning love." I wished her and she kissed my lips and said,"good morning."

I got up and showered. I was drying my hair when I remember about Aaron.

"Jennifer dress me up fast."

"Why? What happened?" She asked and made me wear my shirt.

"I'm not feeling well today...I think morning sickness. I am not coming office today." She said tying up my tie.

"We should go to the doctor?" I said.

"It's normal in pregnancy Samuel." She said.

"But it's not normal for me. I want to hear it from the doctor."

"Okay fine." She said.
.
.
.
.
.
.

We reached hospital.

Oh Damn I forgot to see Aaron!

I went to the gynecologist and told him about her sickness.

"Mr. Vincent... everything is fine. Morning sickness is normal in early pregnancy."

"But it has been more than 2 months!" I said as two months are enough.

"Mr. Vincent!" He chuckled," I can understand your concern for her but this is normal. It will last till 13-14 weeks and then she'll be fine." I heaved. And looked at her. She shrugged her shoulders saying," I told you it's normal."

"Jennifer mom wanted to knew if everything is fine. Go call her I'm coming."

She nodded and went outside.

"Dr. everything is fine? Right? I don't know I'm really worried." I said fisting my palm.

"Actually Mr.Vincent I really wanted to talk to you... about this..." He said and my palm was suddenly so wet. I wiped it instantly on my denim out of nervousness. I gulped down. I'm not ready to hear this.

"Last time when we did the ultrasound reports and the gender of the baby... I..." He said and hesitated to say further.

"What is it doctor? Is there any complications..."

"Yes. I had a doubt from the start that Jennifer's body is not strong enough to deliver this child. She's really happy and I can't tell her this as hypertension is really bad in pregnancy. And it will complicate things more."

I was wondering what will happen to Jennifer if she got to knew this.

"Maybe birth control pills have affected her body, although it's rare but they do have side-effects." He said and I regretted for giving her birth control pills.

I was really numb. I closed my eyes and I stroked my hair.

"Mr. Vincent calm down. Everything will be fine." He said.