Chapter 53- sad eyes

Start from the beginning

"I do enjoy your attention jagi, it's just a bit harder to come by these days. You've been pretty busy"

I frown the guilt bubbling back up inside me. "I know...I'm sorry Jimin but you have all of my attention right now so enjoy it" I tease biting at his hardened nipple that just so happened to be close to my mouth as I rested my head against his chest. He jumps a bit and smirks as his eyes get a bit darker.

"Jagi don't start what you can't finish"

I raise a brow to challenge him a small smirk playing on my own lips. "I do kind of owe you dont i?" I mumble getting to my feet and standing in front of him. He seems a bit caught off guard but curious as to what I'm doing. I'm not even sure what I'm doing but I do know Jimin was seriously lacking love and all I wanted to do was to make him feel and know that he is still loved and worthy of love.

So I slowly move forward to straddle his lap, we were far from the house and the sun would be setting shortly. "Jagi be careful please" I smile as he gently holds me in place, his fingers are soft against me. I settle into his lap and bite at my lower lip when I feel his bulge against my heat. I know we can't do much but I don't think a little making out will hurt anyone.

He groans softly as I move my hips slightly his grip on my waist now tight "I don't want to hurt you y/n, you aren't healed all the way yet" I smile and lock my arms around his neck letting my lips gently brush against his

"we don't have to go all the way...just...kiss me...please"

He visibly shutters at my words before his lips gently coat mine. His hands slowly caress my hips and move to my ass as his tongue guides itself into my eager mouth. I had almost forgotten what it was like kissing Jimin, I had never allowed myself to fully enjoy his kisses.

He tasted sweet and this time around he was slow and gentle in a way it felt like he was pouring his emotions into every move he made. I could feel it between us, he was hurting but it also felt like he was healing or trying to. I hold him a little closer and kiss him back with as much emotion as he's giving me. I wanted to help him mend his broken heart and make him feel whole again even if it's just for this moment.

He grips my ass and moves his hips upward making me gasp into his mouth, he smirks and bites at my lower lip as I lull my head back and enjoy as his lips move to my neck. I grind back against his member letting my body get carried away with the friction.

"God your so beautiful y/n"

He whispers against my throat before he pulls me back and locks his lips against mine once more. This teasing continues for another ten minutes, the two of us are edging at this point and I can tell how hard jimin is trying to hold back because he doesn't want to hurt me in any way. I know we should stop because of my wound but my body was aching for him to finish the job. I moan against his ear and he shutters before coming to a complete stop.

"Jagi we have to stop now or I won't be able to stop"

I continue to nibble at his ear and work my way to his neck, sucking and biting as his low moans fill the brisk air around us. "Jagi please" he begs and now I'm shuttering. It takes everything in me to remove myself from him completely, I'm soaked and I can see how hard and strained he is in his jeans. We both pant eyeing one another, I couldn't leave him like that right?

His thick self looked like he needed to be released so badly. So without thinking I get between his legs and start to unzip. "Jagi you don't have to do that it's okay" I bat my lashes and hold eye contact with him as I pull his thick cock out, he hisses for a moment and then a thrill fills his eyes.