He put her on the bed and called the doctor for help. Adi stood there panicked while Nithya is crying profusely. His hands are shivering thinking that he might have done something to her.

" It's nothing Mr. Vohra. Her ribs were not able to take the slight pressure applied on them. They just healed. But no problem. Give her a little more time to get it accustomed." The doctor said smiling at Nithya handing her some pain killers.

Adi was still numb. Once the doctor left, Adi hugged the life out of Nithya mumbling the sorries again and again. He repeatedly kissed her hair and checking her face.

" Adi, I'm alright now." Nithya whispered cupping his left cheek. She can see the worry that laced his face.

" Come and lay down in my lap. I'll dress your injury." Nithya said with a small smile. Adi took the hand that's caressing his cheek and kissed it gently.

He handed the tablet to her along with a glass of water. Nithya gulped it down and asked Adi to get the first aid box.

He laid on the bed and she neatly dressed his injury cleaning the dried up blood. She bent down and kissed his shoulder. Adi looked at her with a small smile and held her hand.

" I Love you." Adi mumbled and the smile on Nithya's face faltered. Adi looked disappointed seeing her face.

" You could have got many beautiful girls Adi. Why did you choose me? I have nothing in me to reciprocate your feelings. If it's someone else, you would have already consummated your marriage. You doesn't need to stop your sexual desires with her. She would have given you enough love." As Nithya spoke those words, her eyes left few tears. Adi's jaw ticked as soon as he heard her words.

" Take your words back Sweetheart." Adi whispered roughly against her lips. Nithya looked scared seeing this side of Adi.

" I don't need you to say this shit. My heart knows when the search is over. And it stopped searching 4 years back itself." Adi gritted.

Nithya kept looking at him being pinned under him.

" If you would have accepted my feelings long back, I would have made you cry your lungs out with raw passion for speaking such shit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

" If you would have accepted my feelings long back, I would have made you cry your lungs out with raw passion for speaking such shit. Trust me, you wouldn't be able to handle all of me." Adi spoke dangerously in a low voice making Nithya shrudder under him.

Seeing her little figure trembling under him, Adi settled himself in her crook inhaling her new cherry body scrub smell.

" You smell devine." Adi moaned nibbling her sweet spot. The low sound of buring fire and flute which is playing in the back ground from the echo dot set the whole atmosphere in a romantic mood.

" Those are not my body essentials." Nithya said looking at the ceiling and closing her eyes trying to supress her moan.

" I changed them. I know you got bored of your previous ones." Adi whispered leaving the wet butterflies on her neck.