- 𝐸𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒 -

- Roxanne's POV -

Happiness should be something that is earned and worked for. Being a mother and wife has been truly a gift. Mattheo and I's relationship has been amazing, we always put our family first before anything. Including the mafia. Ever since Aurora was born, I've seen how much I truly love our little family.

Alex was already one year old and was already walking. His first word was mama meaning he was a mama's boy, just like I knew he would be. Mattheo said he wasn't jelouse but I knew him better than himself. He was so jealous, his exact words where 'I'll make sure Rora's first word is dada, just wait and see'. If those weren't words of jealousy than I don't know what is.

Rory was almost four months old, she was the most beautiful baby girl I've ever seen. She had her fathers eyes but my hair color. Not like Alex who had my eyes but Mattheo's hair. They where both truly beautiful.

After I had Rory I made sure to make myself a routine, I was eating healthier and working out at least four times a week. Not only was I a really busy mom but I was also really busy with my new company. I started it about almost two years ago when I went to greece with Mattheo for our honey moon.

It was our last day in Greece and Mattheo and I where in Chania, a beautiful city where tourist go and buy things from the shops they have there. I couldn't help but love the way people would dress there, it was beautiful.

There culture was different than others and I wanted it to be seen and heard of. So, I made my own clothing company called Beyoubeauty, till this day it has modern day cultural style and all the kinds of fits you could ever possibly think of.

My two only bestfriends Camila and Emma where my assasints. They have both helped me so much with the company I don't know what I would do without them.

Emma and Alex where actually ingaged and had a baby boy before I had Rory. Emma and I would always play around and say that they where going to date each other and Alex and Mattheo where not having it. They are both so over protective.

Camila and Christian where sorta in this on and off relationship. Every time someone asked them if they where dating they never really gave a yes or no answer. But I've caught them both leaving each other's places the next day, that's how I know there's definitely something there.

Jason and Lia where happily married and in love. I'm so happy for the both of them to have finally found there match.

My brother and Emily still dating and moved into there own place. To be honest I never thought my brother would ever find love but the way he looks at Emily when they come over and play with the kids, shows me how in love he truly is.

Finishing my emails, I hear Mattheo when he gets home. I smile at Alex running towards his dad to say hello. Yes he loves me but he also loves his dad.

"Dad!" Alex yells in his little boy voice. Mattheo receives him with open arms. He picks him up, spinning him in the air. Alex lets out the cutest laugh in the world making me Aw at them.

Mattheo kisses him before placing him back down on the ground. When he does, Alex rubs back to where he was and starts playing again. Mattheo looks up at where I was sitting at and smirks. I stand up from my chair and walk towards him.

"Looks like someone had a good day at work today." I say walking towards him. Mattheo gives me that face that says 'why do you say that'. I point at his white collar where there's a stain of blood.

"Well won't you look at that, I have no idea how that got there." He says look down at it, impressed even. I roll my eyes at his sarcasm. He looks back at me and kisses me before pulling away.

"I told you not to wear your white shirts when you have 'important business' to attend to, I'm the one doing all the scrubbing, remember?" I say. He gives me a sad smile, showing me that he was sorry.

"I know, I'm sorry. Today was unexpected but I promise it won't happen again, ok?" He says walking up to me again and putting his hands on his waist. I nod and before he could pull me into a kiss my mom comes into the room holding Rory.

"Sorry for interrupting. I just thought you wanted to see who just woke up from a very good nap." My mom says cheerfully ticking Rory making a cute little giggle come out of her.

Mattheo and I smile walking towards them. My mom passes her to me and I kiss her soft baby cheek and so does Mattheo.

"Thank you mom, your such a great help all the time. I don't know what I would do without you." I say smiling at her. She laughs lifting her hand in the air.

"Nonsense, that's what grandmothers are for. I should get going now. Tomorrow you have a big day so remember to get some rest." My mom says with a wink. She kisses me and Mattheo on the cheek and waves goodbye at the kids before leaving.

I look over at Mattheo taking of his tie with that stupid smirk on his face. I roll my eyes in annoyance.

"What?!" I finally say and he lets out a chuckle. Turning around to face me completely.

"Nothing. I just don't think you'll be getting much rest tonight if your leaving for a one week trip." He says. Those words make my heart skip a beat. I take a deep breath and smile, but joy wide enough to show my teeth.

"You should go shower and change your clothes and I'll take care of the kids so they can go to bed later. Maybe after we can discuss 'this thing' tonight further." I say with a small smirk turning around giving him my back.

Lord knows if I didn't have Rory in my arms what he would of done to me right now. I walk towards the living room where Alex was playing with his toys and watching some cartoons.

I place Aurora in her food chair with some yogurt bites, her favorite snack as she eats them and I play with Alex for a little bit.

My life used to be so different from how it is now. I would go on missions and party until I dropped dead. I'm so glad that's over with though.

Being a mom is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I love my kids to death, I would do anything for them and having kids has not slowed down Mattheo and I's relationship. I actually think it's made things even even better if that's even possible.

I'm more than grateful for everything in my life and if my life was a fairytale, I would say this is the most perfect happy ending a women could ever ask for.
------
Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3