- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 4 -

I slowly woke up, the sun shining on my face. I rubbed my eyes and got of bed. Going straight to the bathroom to take a cold shower which helps me start off early mornings. I got dressed in some gym clothes deciding to do my workout routine before heading down to the base later.

I headed downstairs to grab a bottle of water to see my mom and Camila eating breakfast with Andrea.

"Good morning ladies," I say as they all smiled.

"Good morning beautiful," my mom said standing up and kissing my cheek as I smiled.

I loved my mom she was the kind heart of the family. The one who maintains us as a family, especially when it comes to my dad. My dad could be a real ass sometimes but my mom always put him in his place. I say I get my talents and skills from her because she's a total badass.

"Did you sleep well?" Andrea asked me and I nodded.

"I did thank you," I say before asking.

"Where're the boys?" I asked.

"They're at the base," My mom says as I nod.

"I'm going to head to the gym if that's ok," I say nicely.

"Of course sweetheart, this is your house, The gyms downstairs," she says as I smile in reply.

"Thank you," I say as she nods and I head my way downs the stairs.

Heading downstairs I see Mattheo lifting weights. I was really hoping he would be at the base this early but apparently, he's not.

I walk past him hoping he would just ignore me but knowing him, he wasn't.

"Not going to say anything?" He says putting his weights on the floor gently as I glance over at him.

"Don't have to" I say turning on the treadmill and starting to run.

"You've always had a smart mouth" he chuckles before lifting his weights again. As I scoffed.

"And you've always been a dick," I say as he drops his weights hard on the floor making me stop my treadmill.

"Can we stop?" he says as I give him a confused look before drinking some water.

"Stop what?" I ask him as he scoffs.

"We obesely hate each other. Can we just let it go and start all over again" he says as I almost believed him.

"We're enemies Mattheo and we will never be more than just that," I say looking at him as he shakes his head. He grabs the towel wiping off his sweat.

"See you around," he says before leaving.

After he left I couldn't help but think if what he said was actually true, did he really want a new start or was he trying to mess with me?

After I finished my workout I showered and got dressed in a daily outfit which was a black lace dress with a dress jacket on top with my heels.
I decided to look a little fancy since I was heading to the American base for the first time.

I ordered a guard to send me an SUV to the base and it arrived shortly. Arriving at the base I got my faces of fear which I wasn't surprised but u also got hate faces but I didn't care.

"Roxanne fancy seeing you around here" I heard an unfamiliar voice say as I turn around and see a familiar face from last night's dinner.

"Who are you exactly?" I ask the very good-looking man but he didn't look as good as Mattheo does. Not that I care.

"Taylor Anderson, Mattheo's brother," he says with a smile on his face landing out his hand to shake.

"You look nothing like your brother," I say with a smile shaking his hand as he scoffed.