- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 51 -

- Roxanne's POV -

"A wedding?" I say slowly repeating it in my head. While picking out something cute and comfortable to wear that would fit my hudge baby bump.

"Yes, I know we haven't had anytime to consider it because of our baby but what about after your pregnancy or during?" Mattheo asks. His voice coming closer to the closet, where I was.

Never in my whole life have I ever thought of doing a wedding. Fuck, there's so many things in my life I've never thought of doing and have happened for example, getting pregnant.

"I mean, don't get me wrong I'd love to." I say looking over at the door where Mattheo was finishing up buttoning his white dress shirt looking up at me.

"But?" He says with a frown. I walk towards him and smile.

"Would this wedding be small, just our family and friends?" I ask and Mattheo gives me a small smile in return. If we do have a wedding I want it to be something small. Like I've said before, I'm not like normal people with a normal life. Meaning I don't want a big fancy wedding, where I have to wear a big white dress.

"What ever you want my love, I just want us to have memory's together, things we could look back at and remember." He says cupping my left cheek with his hand. I lean into his warm touch smiling.

"Oh trust me we have many memories together, especially the ones when we'd try to kick each other's assess on missions." I say with a chuckle. Those where good times, not gonna lie.

"True, but I want happy ones. Ones where our kids can see how much we loved each other." He says with a small smirk. I kiss the corner of his mouth where his smirk was starting to form.

"Okay, but I'm pretty sure there going to be so grossed out by our smooches." I laugh picturing it in my head. Wrapping my arms around his neck and looking into his beautiful green eyes that I can never get enough of.

"Let them, I can't help but keep my hands off of my sexy wife that I love with everything I have." He says bringing his hands down to my ass and giving it a tight squeeze. I bite down on my bottom lip and shake my head slowly.

God. I can't go a minute without this man turning me on.

"Your mine baby, all mine." Mattheo says leaning into my ear. Before I could replay he crashes his lips against mines making a moan escape my lips. A growl comes out form the back of his throat as he deepens the kiss. Mattheo slowly lifts me up making me wrap my legs around his torso.

I squeal as his strong arms pick me up. Did this man forget I was almost eight months pregnant with our child? I was nowhere near the same weight I was before I got pregnant.

"Mattheo-" I say but it quickly turns into a moan. He presses me down on him making me straddle him with my legs. I lean back giving space for my bump. He presses me down on him again, this time making me feel how hard he was underneath me.

"Fuck" he mumbles in me ear. The worst punishment you could ever receive as a couple is not being able to have any type of sexual activity while a pregnancy which last up to nine months including recovery.

"Mattheo, we can't" I moan moving my hips on top of him. I couldn't help myself. He groans tilting his head back in satisfaction.

"Roxanne, I can't. I can't take this anymore. I need you, I need to be inside of you." He begs cupping my face with both of his hands making me look at him.

"I know." I say looking at him. But there was only one way that would at least satisfy us enough. I grab onto his belt and take it off of him throwing it onto the bed.