- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6 -

I woke up by a knock on the door. I stood up in bed to see a women come into the room with a cart full of food.

"Thank you." Mattheo says to the women as the almost drooled on him. He was shirtless with some gray sweatpants.

I scratch my throat as Mattheo looked over at me and smiled.

"You can leave now" Mattheo said to the women as she looked over at me and rolled her eyes before leaving. What a bitch.

"I thought I'd surprise you with breakfast in bed." He said as I got out of bed walking towards the food and grabbing a coffee.

I really wanted to forget about what happened last night as if it was nothing, but it was all I could think of at the moment.

Taking small sips of the black coffe I glanced over at Mattheo as he smocked his joint reading the news paper in Russian.

"Have we gotten any requests for the mission?" I asked braking the silence. Mattheo took out his joint tapping it little on the ash tray before speaking.

"Yes, Indeed we do" he said looking at me as if he wanted me to say something.

"What is it then?" I asked him putting my coffee back on its plate.

"Tonight we have to go to one of there clubs and try to get information out of one of them" he says bringing back the joint to his lips. I wasn't really a fan of people smoking and right now I hated it more then ever.

"So we kidnap one of them?" I ask him as he looks up at me and places his joint on the ash tray and tosses the new paper to the side.

I sit up straight in my chair crossing my legs and picking up my coffee again.

"If that's what you want, then so be it" he says as if it was up to me.

"Fine then" I say as I raised an eyebrow taking another sip of my coffee. Mattheo let's out a big sight leaning back in his chair looking at me.

"Aren't you going to say anything?" He asks me. I knew what he was doing, and I wasn't going to play along with his little trick.

"Hm, I don't think so. What about you?" I say very sarcastically as he chuckles.

"Nothing you want to talk about, maybe yesterday?" He asks concerned.

"No not really, why? Do you have something to say?" I say I smirk at him as me smiled.

"No I don't" he says.

"Alrighty then" I say picking up some grapes and eating them.

***
It was finally midnight and Mattheo and I were ready to head to the club. The club was called "потрошители" which was 'The Rippers' in Russian.

Pulling up to the club it was heavily guarded but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. Getting out of the car Mattheo and I walked up to the guards but they stopped us.

"Is there a problem?" I asked the guards as they looked at each and then back at us.

"Are you two together?" One guard asked us as I looked over at Mattheo and he winked at me. I played it cool and wrapped my arm around his patting his shoulder with my other hand.

"Yes we are he's my boyfriend" I say faking a smile at them as they part the way and let us through.

As soon as we walked in I let go of Mattheo's arm and gently pushed him off me.

"Gross" I say in a low growl.

"Didn't seem so gross yesterday" he smirked at me as rolled my eyes. I just hope this goes as planned.

We walk up to the bar and take seat at the bar stools. A bartender walks up to and places to glasses in front of us.

"What can I get you fine couple?" The bartender asks as I stare at him like daggers coming out of my eyes.

"I'll get a whiskey on rocks please" Mattheo says to the man as he nods and looks back at me.

"What about-" The bartender says as I cut him off.

"I'll get the same, thank you" I say as he nods and leaves us.

"See anything yet?" I ask Mattheo looking around the club.

"You see that man over there" Mattheo says looking at the man as I follow his eyes and land on a bodyguard guarding a table.

The table was guarded with a man sitting in the center of the table with strips sitting around him. Just looking at him already disgusted me.

"Not bad" I say looking over at Mattheo as the Bartender arrives abs places the drinks in front of us and leaves.

"Why thank you" he winks at me as I roll my eyes.

"Don't ruin it" I say as he chuckles before taking a hold of his drink.

"So this is what where going to do" I say as Mattheo looks at me.

"I'm going to walk up to him and act like a stripper. Then I'll give you a cue and you walk up to us and act like a really pissed off boyfriend. After that, you kill both of the bodyguard as I kill the strippers. Then we kidnap the guy and take him back to the hotel. Got it?" I said drinking my drink and then looking at Mattheo for a response.

"Wow I'm impressed" he chuckled raising an eyebrow.

"I'm an assassin, what did you expect?" I say taking one last sip out of my drink before standing up.

"Got it" he says as I proceed to walk to the table where the guards are at.

Walking closer towards the table the Guard's stop me.

"This is a private area Ms. your not aloud in if you haven't been invited" One of the body guards says as I raise a brow at him.

"And what makes you think I'm not invited in?" I say putting my hands on my waist in a sassy way.

"Name?" The other guard asks me as I say the first name that pops up in my head.

"Elizabeth, Elizabeth stone" I say which sounds like a pretty convincing name if you ask me.

One of the guards proceeds and walks up to the table and talks to the man. The man looks over at me as I smiled hopping he'd let me through. After looking at me he then said something to the guard.

The guard walks over to me with his head down.

"Sorry about that Ms.Stone" the guard says pointing at the direction of the table as I look at guard and roll my eyes.

"Ms.Stone mhm?" He says playing with one of the sluts hair and looking at me.

"Yes that's me" I say with a fake smile.

"Please join us" he says pointing at a spot next to him.

I laugh a little and then take place next to him. I swear If this man lays a finger on me I will cut of his dick and choke him.

"Come closer" he says as I move a little closer as he grabs me by the waist and sitting me on his lap.
-------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3