- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 12 -

- Roxanne's POV -

What the fuck! Babe?

Who was this bitch kissing Mattheo? I felt my blood boil up. I knew Mattheo and I never talked about our personal life's together but this bitch was never mentioned.

Camila walked away from the drama as Taylor walked up to me.

"Do you know her?" I asked Taylor as crossed his arms over his chest and nodded.

"Definitely, that's Mattheo's ex-girlfriend Emma. They started dating this year but he eventually got tired of her and dumped her. Like he does to almost every girl. Fucks them and then sends them off." He says shaking his head in disappointment. I couldn't believe Mattheo would do that to girls.

When he finally walked out of the room the girl left crying as Mattheo looked furious. I couldn't even look at him. I walked away as I felt him come after me.

"What do you want," I said to him angrily trying to calm myself down.

"Can we talk?" He asks me. Talk? What is he going to tell me? I think of heard enough of Matteo for today. I lift my hand to smack him.

"I could have hit harder," I say and walk away. I heard him call after me as I ignored him and kept walking. Yes it hurt me to be this way with him because just a few hours ago I told him I loved him and slept with him.

I tried to wipe all the thoughts out head as I got in the car and went back home. Once I arrived, I went to the kitchen to grab something to eat.

The house was quiet almost too quiet but I just I go red it and poured myself a bowl of cereal since I don't know shit how to cook and go to the fridge to get the milk. I soon as I turn my back I hear gunshots being thrown at me. I close the fridge door that was protecting me from the bullets.

The person was dressed in all black with a mask on so they would see his identity. As soon as we made eye contact he ran, quickly grabbing a kitchen knife and throwing it at his leg as he fell to the ground in pain.

What can I say I never miss.

Grabbing another one I walk over towards the guy as he backs up as much as possible hitting the wall for support slowly trying to stand up.

"Who the fuck are you and how did you get in with all the security?" I asked as the man winced in pain standing up.

"You bitch!" He yelled as I smirked at his smart choice of words. Kicking him in the hurt leg making him fall to the floor as he cried even more.

"Sorry, not sorry," I say with a smirk and then quickly changing back to my bitch mood.

"Now answering my fucking question!" I yelled at him as I stepped on his leg hard enough to hear a bone crack.

"I work for the Russians they hired me to sneak in there to get some files from the hoses office that all I know, I swear" he cried like a little bitch. I pull off his mask so I could get a full view of his face.

"Who let you in?" I say crouching down to his high so we could be face to face.

"Some guy from your mafia, I don't know." He said placing his hand on his bleeding leg to stop the blood, but it was working any minute now he'd bleed to death.

"Describe him to me," I say as he looks at me as his eyes start to close. Goddammit.

"He, he had brown eyes and-" he said before passing out. I stood up rubbing my whole face. I pull out my phone not really knowing who to call.

If I call my dad he's say it was my fault and why I hurt him, he could of been useful but if I called Mattheo he'd know exactly what to do but I didn't want to handle with drama.

"Oh fuck it," I say as I called my dad.

A few minutes later everyone arrives at the house. As soon as Mattheo walked through the door he wanted to walk up to me but stopped himself knowing it was best.

"Are ok, are you hurt?" Andre asked walking over to me as I smiled at him.

"I'm fine you idiot, I can protect myself," I say pulling him into a hug. Out of nowhere, I felt another person hug me from behind I look back to see Camila.

"Alright now I'm fine guys, I'm a trained assassin I've lost count of how many people I've killed," I say as she pulled away with a smile.

"You should go wash of that blood and then join us for dinner," My mom says as I nod.

Taking a fast shower I grab my towel wrapping myself in it. I grab the blow dryer underneath the sink and start doing my hair. When I finish I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in," I say walking out of the bathroom to see who it was I see Mattheo sitting on my bed. I let out a sight putting my hand over my heart.

"You scared me, idiot," I say as he smirked.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him walking over to my closet to put some clothes on.

"First, are you ok? After the whole thing that happened with the intruder?" He asked as I peeked my head over the door to look at him.

"I can protect myself, thank you very much," I say in a rude way going back to getting dressed as I heard Mattheo chuckle.

"That's not what I meant," he said.

"I know what you meant," I say changing my tone, coming out in a white strapless dress with a triangle opened in the front, showing my toned abs.

"Ok, second I wanted to apologize for what you saw today at the base. It was a mistake." He said as I walked back to the bathroom doing the most natural makeup look.

"A mistake. So you call having sex with women once and then throwing them away like trash just a mistake?" I say walking up closer to him crossing my arms.

"What!" Mattheo says as his facial expressions showed so much anger.

"I would never do that Roxanne, who-" He said before stopping himself.

"Taylor wasn't it?" He said shaking his head, giving me his back while rubbing his face exhaustedly.

"I told you to stay away from him," He says turning back to me.

"I didn't, he's the one who came up to me," I say. I should have known better than to have let Taylor inside of my head.

"I'm sorry," I say with a disappointed tone as he walked up closer to me.

"I'm sorry too, I should've told you about my crazy ex," he said which made me chuckle a little.

"But Roxanne, I love you and only you. And one day I promise I will make you wife" He said holding up my chin with his fingers as I looked at him with awe.

"I love you too," I say. As he pulled me in closer and kissed me.

"I should go downstairs first," He says after the kiss as I nodded and he left. Thinking about his words to me made me want to cry. I hope his words come true.
-------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3