- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 19 -

- Roxanne's POV -

Yesterday when we got back to the safe house we all washed all the blood off and healed our wounds and bruises. I helped Ada make dinner last night. I actually love cooking, my mom and I would cook together for fun sometimes back home.

Abigal also joined us later on as well. When we finished we laid out the food on the table and everyone took seating except Mattheo. After our little moment, he didn't even bother to say good night.

It kind of aggravates me that the more I try to get closer to him the more he pushes me away. And I ask myself why was it me? Was I doing something wrong? I tried to let it get in my head. I knew that if he wanted me he would have said or done something by now.

The next morning we had to fly back to Italy. I was actually really looking forward to going back because I missed my mom and Camila, but the only thing I wasn't really looking forward to was how things were going to end up with my family and Mattheo's. Once my father and my brother find out that Taylor was the mole things were going to end very badly, and by bad I mean maybe even enemies again.

I mean that is what Mattheo and I planned, to stop the alliance. So it really isn't surprising that our families are going to be friends anymore if they ever were in the first place.

When we arrived at the safe house everyone was waiting for us. They were all happy to have us back especially Camila and Andre. They ran up to me and squeezed me tight. I even dropped my suitcase.

"We missed you so much," Andre said.

"I missed her more idiot," Camila said smacking Andre's shoulder but he didn't flinch.

"I missed you guys too," I said struggling to breathe from their really tight hug.

"Ok, now I think it's time to let go now" I hear my mom say as they obeyed and pulled away. Pulling away my mother smiles making me smile and gently hugged me rubbing my back.

"We all missed you," my mom said pulling away. My father came towards me planting a small kiss on my cheek. That was his way of saying he was proud and missed me.

"You all should get some rest, it was a really long trip," My father said, I nodded and headed to my bedroom.

Taking off my jacket I hear a knock on my door. I walk up to my door and open it to see Camila standing there with a smirk on her face. And trust me that face said it all, she was up to no good.

"Oh no," I say exhaustively smacking my head. She pushes past me and walks in sitting down on my bed.

"Oh yeah," she says making me chuckle abs shaking my head.

"What do you want," I say walking into my closet to change into something more comfortable. I wore an oversized black shirt with some black biker shorts.

"I want the tea, and I mean all of it," she says patting the side of the bed so I could sit next to her. I laugh and sit next to her.

"Ain't I supposed to be one asking you that since I'm the big sister," I say with a chuckle as she raises a brow at me.

"Oh please, we all know I'm the older sister type than you," she says. I mean it was true she was the one always giving me advice and stuff.

"Well, what about the time you dated that ass hole Jason," I say as she rolled her eyes.

"His name was Jacob, and you just scared him away with your death threatening speechs," Camila said as we both laughed.

"Well, that still counts as helping," I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Ok now, enough trying to avoid and tell me," she says shaking my arms.

"What do you want me to tell you?" I say.

"I don't know maybe that really hot guy who went with y'all on the mission." She said with a smirk.

"Who, Lucas?" I ask trying to figure out who she was talking about.

"Yesss, he so freaking hot and you can't deny it," she says wiggle her brows at me as I laugh at her funny expressions.

"I mean yeah he's hot, but he's not my type of guy," I say getting out of bed and walking towards the bathroom.

"What?! Are you crazy, he's perfect for you!" Camila yells at me.

"He's a great guy I'm not gonna lie. He's funny, smart, and kind but then again I could never see us more than just friends." I say taking off my makeup with some wipes.

"Plus why do you care so much?!" I say peaking my head over the door to look over towards my bed.

"Cause, you haven't really dated anyone since, you know who," she says looking straight at me. I stop what I was doing and take a deep breath in and out.

And here we go. My ex Xavier, he was my first "true love" or so I thought. I had a few boyfriends in my life but they weren't anything serious. One because I was always busy doing missions and stuff and because I was still a virgin.

Being a virgin was something I never told any guy, I'd just push them away and told him I don't want to have sex and evácualos they broke up. But Xavier was different he took everything slow pace and I almost lost my virginity to him until I found out he cheated on me.

I thought he loved me, I thought he was the one but I was wrong. It was a hard break up but we ended things well. A few years later I found out he died of an overdose it made me very sad but I know he was in a better place.

But after a break up I never really dated anyone else seriously or never felt the same way. Until Mattheo and I confessed we had feelings for each other. And that night we had was different then any other night.

But in this case it wasn't anything I could at least get a chance. We just mess around here and there nothing serious.

I did want to talk to Camilla about it but I was scared of what she would think. I mean yes I trusted her but I was scared.

"I'm sorry" Camila said getting off my bed and walking towards me.

"No your right, so what if we make a deal" I say with a smirk. Her whole mood changed when I said those words. It was like her world lit up again.

"I like the sound of that" she says crossing her arms over her chest.

" what if I try things with Lucas and you need to start working out with me in the gym." I say with a smirk. I knew she hated working out but if I was going to suffer then so was she, but I was going to go easy on her.

"Hmm, deal" she says raising a brow at me as I smile.

"Ok well start tomorrow. I need some sleep" I say walking toward my bed and unfolding the sheets.

"K, goodnight love you" she says.

"Love you too, crazy" I say before she could walk out.
-----------------------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3

Authors note: Don't really know what to say for this chapter 😂

I guess it's just up to what y'all think about this chapter?!