- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 53 -

- Roxanne's POV -

It's been exactly two weeks and four days since baby Alex was born. The doctor says I'm fully recovered and that my body is back to its normal state. As soon as we got the news, the wedding was all set and good to go. I was a little scared at first about leaving Alex for a few days after the wedding for our honeymoon but my mom assured me that he was going to be in good hands.

Today was the official wedding day and the house was all to us ladies, helping me get ready well, except baby Alex he was the lucky one to stay here at the house. All the boys were getting ready at the safe house and since it takes longer for women to get ready I bet they were done and already on their way to the venue.

Emma was done with my hair and Camila was done with my makeup, all that was left was to put on my dress. I was honestly really excited to put it on, it was the most beautiful dress I have ever seen. It was a stunning red lace gown with an open v neck and open back. It looked like a mermaid dress, ending at floor length but not too long. It hugged me in all the right places and it made me feel confident about myself especially after giving birth.

"Wow, Roxanne you look mesmerizingly breathtaking," Emma says looking at me through the mirror. I laugh happily turning around to face her.

"How the hell did you just give birth two weeks ago, you still have the same killer body?!" Camila says with a chuckle making us all laugh.

"I honestly have no idea, but I'm very thankful. For everything, for you guys especially none of this wouldn't have been possible, if it wasn't for you two and everyone else." I say meaning every word from the bottom of my heart.

"Oh come here!" I say pulling all of us into a hug. We all laugh and snuffle.

"Guys no crying I can't ruin my makeup," I say which makes us laugh even more. Pulling away I give myself one more look in the mirror before going downstairs where mom, Lia, and Emily were with baby Alex.

As soon as we enter the living room I see Alex in his baby suit. I literally fight back my tears, he looked so cute and handsome.

"Oh my goodness, look at my little man," I say happily. My mom smiles and hands him over to me. A few days ago he opened his eyes for the first time and Mattheo and I got to see the color of his eyes. They were a dark but shade of blue, just like mines. But his skin color and hair were all his dad's, it was so beautiful to see both of us, in our little one.

"Your look studding figlia" My mom says. A smile and thank her by kissing her cheek. A few seconds later there driver is here.

"Are you nervous?" Lia asks and chuckles a little.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that but I'm mostly happy, more than I've ever been my whole life," I say. She gives me a small hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone leaves and I stay at home waiting for my car to pick me up. I have no idea why brides are the last to arrive at their own weddings, it makes them look late. A knock on the door startles me and I go and open it.

"Andre?" I say confused at what he was doing here. He looked good not gonna lie. His hair was pulled back in a slight wave, and his tux fit him well. I've never seen my brother in a tux, at least not in longest time ever.

"I heard you needed someone to walk you down the aisle." He says with a wide smile making me smile. He looked like a new man. He hands out his arm for me to grab and I do. He walks me out of the house, into the car and we drive to the venue.

As soon as we get there I couldn't believe it. I was getting officially married to the man that I loved. Everything was perfect. The black chairs with red rose peddle on the ground for me to walk through. And the arch was beautiful, it was u shaped with red and white roses.

I could see everyone, our family and friends all smiling and happy waiting for me to walk down the aisle. Andre scratches his throat making me look up at him. I could tell he was holding back something like he always does when he wants to say something.

"Spit it out Andre," I say rolling my eyes with a smile.

"You know me so well" He laughs nervously. Yes, I do but he just makes it so obvious when he wants to say something but its like he's to scared or embarrassed to do it.

"I want to apologize, for everything. Ever since dad died I haven't been the same guy I used to be. When I found out about you and Mattheo it really pissed me off especially after everything his brother and family have done. I should of know better than to judge him and blame him for everything that happened. I was so blinded by my anger that I didn't even realize he was helping our family." He says looking at me in the eyes. I could tell he really meant it every word he was saying.

"I've seen the way he looks at you, the way he treats you and cares about not only you but your son too. I now see what a good man he truly is. I hope you two grow to be a happy family." he says with a meaningful smile. I quickly wrap my arms around him giving him a hug.

"I forgive you. And don't ever forget that I love you so much Andre, and no matter what you do I will always love you. You are the best brother a sister could ever ask for." I say and he wraps his arms around me hugging me back. Pulling away from the hug I look up at him.

"Everyone makes mistakes, especially when we're most vulnerable. And the only man you had to look up to was dad, you two were really close but remember, we all loved him just as much but a piece of him will always be with us." I say and he nods with a sad smile.

As soon as I finish talking to Andre it was our queue. Andre opens his arm for me to grab and I grab my white bouquet of flowers in my other hand.

"Ready?" He whispers at me as we walk towards the aisle. I smile and look up at him.

"Do you I really want me to answer that question?" I say and he chuckles softly. The slow music starts to play as we start walking down the aisle. I smile at everyone from both of my sides before laying eyes at the most handsome and gorgeous man I've ever laid my eyes on. He looked so good, I couldn't wait until after the wedding. We were both starving for each other for months now.

When we reach the arch Andre hands me over to Mattheo with a smile and nod, Mattheo replies with the same gestures. My hands in Mattheo's felt so warm and at home in his touch. He leans into my ear and whispers something only I can hear.

"You are torturing me by wearing that stunning dress, my love. I can't wait to get you out of it" He says sending shivers all across my body. He kisses my neck once before pulling away and looking at my face. I couldn't help my stupid lip-bitting. He smirks at his effect on me.

Everything goes by so fast, we slide on our rings and our marriage officiant pronounces us husband and wife and we kiss but it wasn't any kiss it was so full of lust and desire. Mattheo spins me around and I lean back into his arm and he kisses me. Our family and friends whistle and cheer at us after the best kiss I've ever had in my life.

As soon as the wedding was over Mattheo and I headed home to change into more comfortable clothes and grab our suitcases to leave for our honeymoon. I was so excited to be going to one of my dream places I've always wanted to go to but never had the chance to go, Greece.

Mattheo has only been there once but only for a business trip which was great because I wanted to explore together and actually have a good time. We got in the car that took us to the airport and we boarded our private jet and we were off to one of the best moments in my life with my husband.