- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11 -

- Mattheo's POV -

I woke up with a smile on my face looking over at Roxanne sleeping so peacefully on me. I caressed her shoulder with my fingers as she slowly formed a smile on her lips.

"Good morning handsome," she said opening her beautiful ocean blue eyes that made me fall more in love than I already was. Roxanne was my dream woman. And I would do anything to have her by my side any day and anytime.

"Good morning beautiful," I say leaning in to peck her precious lips. She smiles.

"Ugh, what time is it?!" Roxanne says In an annoyed groan way.

"6 am," I say as she pouts. Climbing onto me to get off the bed but before she could move I hold her in position by putting my hands on her hips. She smirks clearly liking to play dirty.

"Do you want to be late?" She says as I smirk at her.

"Does it look like I care?" I say as she laughs and then tries to get off again and I increase the grip on her waist so she couldn't move.

"What?" She says annoyed as I shake my head.

"Don't speak to me that way young lady" I say as she laughs. I flip her over so I could be on top of her and kiss her passionately as she gave in.

Pulling away from this kiss to breathe Roxanne and I let out a big sigh catching our breath.

"Ok, I need to go for real this time. See you later" she says slipping on one of my shirts and kissing me on her way out.

I finished getting ready and walked over to Roxanne's room to see if she was ready. knocking on her door she walked out in a black leather jack with a black crop top, some black ripped jeans and black boots.

"Ready," I say looking her up and down licking my lips as she eyed me.

"Remember to behave, this is private," she says pointing a finger at me as I lift up my hands in surrender with a smirk on my face.

"Let's go," She says as we head out to the car that takes us to the base.

Arriving shortly at the base we head straight to the office where everyone was waiting for us. As soon as we walk in everyone's attention goes to us.

"Good morning," I say with a nod as everyone nods back in reply. I take a seat next to Taylor and Roxanne sits across from me next to her father and sister.

"We're all glad to have you both back. You got the information we needed for now." My dad says.

"What did we get?" Taylor asks as I look over at him and roll my eyes at his stupid question.

"That's what I'm getting to, we have a mole in our Mafia," he says as everyone froze in their seats.

"That's why the Russians have always been one step ahead of us. But now that we know that we need to watch our surroundings because we don't know if that person is in this room or not." My dad said as I scanned the room as my eyes hit on Roxanne looking at me. She quickly looked away with a small smile on her face as I smirked at the effect I had on her.

"Is there any proof? Or any leads we have on this person?" Camila asked.

"No, not yet but we will be on the lookout," Mark said as she nodded.

"Any more questions?" Mark asks.

"I think that's it," I say as he nodded. We all stood up in left. Whoever this person was It couldn't be too hard.

Roxanne talking to Camila on her way out as she glanced at me a couple of times as I was leaning on the wall on my phone.

"Mattheo, omg is that you!" I heard someone call out to me as I look over to see Emily?

"Emily?" I said confused about what she was doing here. she ran towards me as I caught her in my arms. She kissed me aggressively as I pushed her off of me in disgust. Her cheap red lipstick was all over my face.

"I missed you so much babe," she said as she tried to place her hands on my chest as I grabbed them aggressively.

"Who the fuck let you in here?!" I growled at her as she frowned.

"Why? Aren't you happy to see me? I thought you missed me, after all those good times we had-" she said as I covered her mouth.

I look over at Roxanne as she stood there angry crossing her arms. I knew I was going to have to explain what just happened but first I had to get rid of this bitch. I grab Emily by the arm and take her to one of the offices so nobody could see us.

"See I knew you missed me," she said trying to touch me again but this time I smacked her in the face as she fell to the floor.

"Don't fucking touch me again!" I yelled at her as she cried rubbing her cheek.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" She cried.

"What are you doing here, I'm not going to ask you again," I said pointing at her as she slowly stood up.

"I came to see you again. I can back from my trip but it seems that you're seeing someone else's since you don't want me anymore" she said angrily as I chuckled.

"That's none of your fucking concern. Now get the fuck out of here before I kill you myself" I said pointing at their door for to leave.

"You'll beg for me back," she said grabbing her bag and walking out the door. I followed behind her to make sure she left as I saw my dad, Taylor, and Roxanne all standing there watching.

Emily looked at all of them before leaving through the back door. I look back at everyone to see Taylor laughing as my dad rolled his eyes and left. Roxanne on the other hand looked pissed as she left behind my dad.

"Did you let her in?" I asked Taylor angrily. He didn't say anything other than lift his hands in surrender.

I walk back trying to follow Roxanne she stops walking and turns around.

"What do you want?" She asked lifting a brow at me.

"Can we talk?" I asked her as she lifted her hand up to my cheek and smacked me. What the fuck? Did I just let her smack me?

"What was that for?!" I yelled at rubbing my cheek at her hard slap.

"I could have hit harder," she said before walking away.

"Roxanne" I yelled after her in a whisper as she ignored me.

What the hell did I do? Did I say something wrong? I asked myself.
------------------------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3

Author note: Poor Mattheo he's was having one of those women days 😭

But dam! Roxanne had a slick move. I mean I would have been pissed at Mattheo too even if it wasn't his fault. 😂✋🏻