- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 33 -

⚠️WARNING SCENE FOR 18+ ONLY⚠️

- Roxanne's POV -

I slowly start to wake up to meet with Mattheo's beautiful green eyes watching me. A smile starts to form on his face making me smile.

"Good morning my love," He says with his deep but smooth morning voice forming an intense heat spreading through my whole body.

"Good morning, handsome," I say softly leaning in to peck his lips. When I try to pull away, Mattheo places one of his hands on my hip, pulling me closer towards him and kissing me deeply.

"What's that?" I ask breaking the kiss, hearing music playing from downstairs. Mattheo smiles, but it wasn't any regular smile. It was almost a smirk, but I knew that smile well enough to know he was hiding something.

"A surprise," He says pecking my lips quickly and getting out of bed. He was in his boxers making me smirk at the thought of what happened last night, it was something that words couldn't even begin to describe.

"A surprise?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Never knew Mattheo was a romantic but I liked it. And I couldn't wait to spend every day of my life with him.

He walks towards his bathroom and I hear the shower turn on. Bite down on my bottom lip and get out of bed tippy-toeing towards the bathroom once I got in I felt two strong arms grip around my waist and pull me in under the hot shower.

I close my eyes letting the hot water run down my body making me relax. I rinse my face and open my eyes to face Mattheo. He looked like he was busy in his thoughts but also paying attention to me.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask him wrapping my arms around his neck and smiling, something that seems I can't stop doing.

"Us, when we meet for the first time. Who would've known we'd end up here. In love, getting married soon." His eyes softening at the memory, placing his hand on my cheek.

"I guess life has its mysterious ways of doing things like making you fall in love with your enemy," I say and Mattheo smirks before pulling me into a passionate kiss.

Mattheo lifts me up making me wrap my legs around him. My back leaning on the cold marble wall, I let out a gasp but quickly being replaced with moans because of Mattheo's kisses.

My hands in his messy wet hair tugging on it lightly making a groan come out of him. One of his hands gripping on my thigh for support. I move my hips around feeling his erection against me. His breath was out of control over my neck making me smirk knowing the effect I have on him.

"Fuck, Roxanne" He groans moving his tip up in down between my tight pussy making loud moans come out of me. He thrust inside of me both of us moaning like it was the best thing is the word, and it was.

Out of all the times I've had sex it has never felt this good, this addicting. I wanted him, all of him as did he. He made me feel like no man could ever make me feel, not even close.

Our breaths were out of control as we came together, after what felt like forever. After bathing each other we got out of the shower and got ready. Mattheo made sure to buy some clothes for me until we could go back to Italy again, which I'm sure won't be any time soon.

Hand in hand we head downstairs and the delicious smell of waffles made my stomach grumble. Walking into the kitchen I see a woman cooking but it wasn't the same one from the Anderson's house. I wonder what happened to her?

Mattheo pulls out a chair for me right next to him, and I do. The woman smiles without making eye contact with anyone one of us and places a plate of waffles drizzled in chocolate, powdered sugar, and strawberries in front of us. My mouth drooled at the deliciousness in front of my eyes.

Without hesitation, I grab my fork and knife and start digging into the fluffy waffle goodness. Take one bite I close my eyes and moan at delicious flavors in my mouth all at once. It was the best thing I've ever had in my whole life.

"This is the best thing ever," I say. Mattheo laughs and looks over at him.

"You have a little something on your face, love," He says pointing at my face. I feel my cheeks flush in embarrassment. I try taking it off with a napkin but I couldn't see where it was. Mattheo starts laughing again making me give him an annoyed face.

"Here, let me help you," He says leaning into me with his thumb cleaning at the corner of my mouth. He brings his thumb to his mouth and sucks on his thumb cleaning the chocolate that was just on me. I clear my throat and close my legs tightly, he smirks knowing what he just did.

"What's wrong, love?" He says placing his warm hand on my cold thigh making me gasp quietly. I knew the little game he was playing but I wasn't going to let it pass.

My eyes hit at the champagne in front of me I slightly bring my fingers to it and tip it over spilling it in Mattheo. His smirk quickly faded away as he looks down at his black dress pants.

"Oops," I say smirking. Mattheo looks up at me and scoffs with a grin on his face. I quickly grab some napkins and dab on his erection growing underneath his pants.

"Stop," He says holding my hand making me look up at him. We both start to laugh knowing how stupid and amateur were acting.

"We done playing games?" Mattheo asks looking up at me. I scoff and pull my hand away from his and place the wet napkins on the table.

"As if I started first, mister," I say in a sassy way. Grabbing his champagne and drinking it all in one gulp.

"Alright then, I'm going to go change and we can leave. But just know that-" He stands up and goes behind my chair leaning close to my ear as I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Your mine Roxanne Knight, and I will never, get enough of you." He says kissing my cheek and leaving. I exhale the breath I didn't even know I was holding. God, what was I getting myself into?
-------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3