- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 5 -

It was really early in the morning as we took an SUV to the private jet. finally arriving, there were bodyguards everywhere you could look.

Mattheo was really quiet so I decided not to speak to him. Getting inside of the jet it was very spacious with a bedroom and almost anything we needed since it was going to be a 11-hour flight.

I didn't really have anything to do so I stretched out my hand admiring my white polished nails. I could feel Mattheo gaze on me but every time id look up at him he'd look back down at his phone.

I knew what he was doing but I wasn't going to talk first I keep staring at him until he looked up at me. I raise a brow at him as he smirked.

"What?" He asks as I scoff and roll my eyes.

"You're the one who started staring," I say as he chuckles.

"I have eyes don't I?" He says as I give him a fake smile.

"Very funny," I say sarcastically as I could feel him smile but I went back to my nails.

"So yesterday," He says as I look up at him in confusion.

"What about yesterday?" I ask as his smile grew bigger.

"Mr.sexy," He says as I could feel my cheeks burn, I couldn't help but bite down on my lip in anger.

"Don't take it too seriously, it was just a joke Camila made up" I say hoping he'd drop it as his smile slowly fades away. Guess it worked.

It was a very boring flight full of stares. When we arrived, Matteo gave me his hand to walk down the stairs, I looked at him before taking his hand.

"Thank you" I whisper to him as he looked over at me.

"You don't have to thank me, princess," He says with a smirk on his face.

Before I could even reply a bodyguard opened the car door for us. when we sat inside I looked over at Mattheo to see him on his phone.

"Don't call me princess again" I say in a rude way as Mattheo looked over at me with a smirk.

"Why not, It suits you well," He says as I sight.

"Mattheo-" I say but he cuts me off.

"Yes princess," He says as his smirk grew bigger.

I turn around to face the window mumbling curse words under my breath as I could hear Mattheo chuckle. I hate him so much, always have.

After an 1 hour or two, we arrive at a hotel. we get out of the car and walk up to the front desk.

"Two rooms please," I say as the lady looks through the computer.

"I'm sorry but we only have one room left, we've been very full lately." the woman says as I smack my head. I was so tired from the flight to be handling this right now.

"Listen, lady, I don't care what you do but you better give me two rooms or-" I say but Mattheo cuts me off by nervously laughing.

"What she means is yes, we will take it," Mattheo says as I look at him. He is crazy if he thinks I'm going to sleep in the same bed with him.

The woman hands him the key as we head our way to the elevator.

"There better be two beds or I swear to god your sleeping on the floor," I say as Mattheo looked down at me.

"Since when do you tell me what to do, you don't own me," He says using my own words against me. I scoff looking at him as he smirked.

When we arrived at the room Mattheo unlocked the door and we walked in.

"looks like there only one bed, sorry princess," Mattheo says as I laugh evilly.

"I need a drink," I say as Mattheo walks over to the bar in the room and poured me a glass of whisky with ice. I took the glass and drank it in one gulp as I looked at him for more.

"You might want to slow down there," He says pouring another drink for me and I drank it all again in one gulp.

"Its been a ruff day, if you haven't noticed" I say rubbing my head.

"Maybe I can help with that" Mattheo says with a smirk on his face. I stop rubbing my head and look up at him.

"Your the one making it worse" I say walking over to the bed and kicking of my shoes before laying down.

"Well I'm going to freshen up before bed" He says taking of his suit jacket and placing it on the bed next to me.

"Wanna join" He says pulling of his tie with a smirk on his face. I sit up in bed to face him and next thing I know is Mattheo's leaning on me once again our faces inches apart.

"W-what are you doing" I stuttered in a whisper to him as his smirk grew wider. I could feel butterflies in my stomach. My heart beating in my chest as he leaned in closer to me.

Our lips crashed into each others in a matter of seconds, I gave into the kiss as I could feel the sparkles tingling through my body.

Pulling away from the kiss to breath, We stop and take in the moment. Staring into each other's eyes. I've never felt this way over anyone before, it was more of need then a want.

"What was that for?" I asked him in a low wisp ear town as he cursed my cheek with his thumb.

"Something If been wanting to do for a while now. Do you feel better?" He said with a gentle smile on his face which made my heart flutter. I nodded in response.

"I'm going to go shower" He said walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

I couldn't believe what just happened. It felt right but it was wrong. I put some comfier clothes on went to bed. I felt Mattheo getting out of the bathroom but I pretended I was asleep.

I could feel him get in the bed beside me. I was expecting him to do something but he didn't, he respected my privacy like I wanted and we both fell asleep.
------------------------

Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3

Author note: Short chapter I know but the next one will be longer. Roxanne was a little in shock by Mattheo's move but let's be honest, I wasn't even expecting it either. 🖤✨