- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 40 -

- Roxanne's POV -

This morning I woke up without a Mattheo next to me. It was actually the first he's ever left me alone in the house. I get my phone from the nightstand to check if I got any texts from him and I did.

- M
"Good morning baby mama. Sorry, I'm not there to kiss you good morning. but I did kiss you goodbye. I was needed at the base, It was urgent. There's a driver waiting outside for you to take you where ever you want to go. Love you and I promise I'll make it up to you."

I look up from my phone to find myself smiling a little too much from his text. I don't bother to call him just in case he is busy. But I can't help to think about what was going on in the base. I kinda felt out and I wanted in.

I get out of bed and got ready for the day. I go through my clothes and try to find something cute and comfortable. I pick out some black ripped jeans and a blue oversized sweater. For shoes, I slip on some black and white high-top converse.

Heading downstairs my phone starts to ring. I answer it without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey," I say calmly and then that's when a very pissed Camila answers.

"Where the hell have you been, you haven't called or texted me ever since game night?!" Camila yells through the phone.

"Shit" I mumble to myself. I got too caught up in the whole pregnancy situation I forgot to explain what happened on game night.

"Yeah Shit. How am I supposed to know if you ok or not? Are you sick, dying? I need something." She says lowering her tone.

"Look, I was just on my way and I'll explain everything soon. Is mom there?" I ask. If I was going to tell her might as well tell everyone else.

"Yeah everyone's here, why?" She says.

"Ok, perfect. I'll explain everything when I get there, I promise." I say. Almost forgetting to answer Camila's main question.

"And to answer your question. Yes, I'm more than okay." I say and I hear Camila exhale a breath in relief.

"Okay, See you then." She says and I smile taking my jacket from the hook next to the door and walking out their door.

"See ya," I say hanging up the phone and slipping it into my jacket's pocket. Sliding into the backseat of the car the driver looks at me from the rear mirror.

"Where to Ms.Anderson?" He asks. People were already starting to call me by Mattheo's last name, I didn't mind at all but I wasn't used to it. Changes don't really go with me but I'll get used to it eventually.

"4926 Tallwood Road, Holly Springs. Please," I say and he nods looking back down at the road, and starts driving.

After what felt like hours, we arrive. I exit the car and the driver waits for me in the car. I knock on the door and Mattheo's Grandmother answers.

"Roxanne! It's so good to see you, love. Please, please come in" She says with a wide smile.

"Everyones in the living room," She says while I take off my jacket. She takes my jacket from my hands and hangs it for me. I smile, thanking her and making my way towards the living room.

"Roxanne?" I hear my mom say as I walk in. Everyone stands up with worried faces. I guess Camila didn't take my message correctly.

"Yeah, it's me, are you guys ok?" I ask looking at everyone.

"Are we ok? It's us who should be asking you that. What is it that you have to tell us?" Camila asks and I roll my eyes a little sitting down.

"Guys I assure you I'm fine, I'm not gonna die. at least I hope I don't" I say. Camila's expression looking a little pissed. I press my lips together in a line holding back my smile.

"This isn't a joke, we lost dad and I can't image losing you too," She says her voice cracking the last part. I take a deep breath. I wasn't ready to tell them yet. This could either go really really good or really really bad.

"I-I'm" I stutter trying to say the words.

"Your what?" Andre asks looking up at me. I close my eyes turning my head in the other direction.

"I'm pregnant," I say feeling a weight lift from my chest making it easier to breathe. not hearing a peep I turn my head back and open my eyes.

"Your what?!" Andre says standing from the couch. Ayllesa stands up from next to him and tries to calm him down. And this was exactly the reaction I was expecting from him.

"Omg Roxanne" I hear my mom say with a sad-shocked smile. Camila smiles as if she's happy, which was good to know.

"That's, That's amazing sis," Camila says walking towards me and giving me a hug. A little in shock it takes me a few seconds before I hug her back.

"How long?" My mom asks walking towards us with a smile. I smile back pulling away from the hug.

"Almost a full month, I barely even-" I say but my mom pulls me into her arms and starts to cry. Oh no, This is going to make me emotional.

"I'm going to be a grandmother." She says pulling away and cupping my face in her hands. I feel my eyes start to water and I nod at her question.

"Yeah, I guess," I say in a small laugh as a tear rolls down my cheek.

"Well, I guess that makes me older now. I'm a great grandmother." Mattheo's grandmother says with a smile making us laugh.

"Roxanne, you cant. This whole thing against the Russians, we need you" Andre says with his hands in his hair frustrated.

"I know trust me, I felt the same way when I found out about this last week," I say looking at him disappointedly.

"A week! You've known that long and haven't bothered to tell us?!" Camila says. I slightly nod in reply.

"I'm sorry guys, It's just been really hard. It took me a while to take it all in for me to tell anyone else." I say but I didn't say that Mattheo wouldn't let me out of the house either, so this was the only time I had to tell them.

"It's fine I understand, operantly your brother doesn't and only cares about other matters," My mom says looking over at Andre and giving him a death stare but he just rolls his eyes.

"I'm still going to be helping if you were wondering, this baby isn't going to stop me. I'm still La shiv and nothings ever going to stop that" I say with a smirk.

"Like hell you are. Does Mattheo approve this?" Andre asks and I walk up to him face to face.

"In case you forgot what I'm capable of, brother. No man ever tells me what I can and can't do" I say. He smirks as do I, but this wasn't any smirk it was my dangerous one.

"I'm sorry," He says bringing up his hands in surrender but I grab his arm picking him up with all of my weight flipping him over onto the ground. He was lucky there was carpet. Leaning into him I smirk in pleasure.

"I deserved that," He says in a groaning in pain.

"Yeah, you did. I thought you were smarter than that to speak to her that way." Camila says in a laugh.

"You kids have not changed at all," My mom says shaking her head with a smile.

"This is normal?" Ayllesa asks wide-eyed and I laugh. I land out my hand helping Andre up.

"Sometimes. This was just me going easy on him because I'm pregnant now. But usually, it's worse, with knives and stuff. " I say with a smirk looking over at Andre to see him doing the same to me.

"Don't worry sweetheart, I'm more than caple of protecting myself" Andre says walking up to Ayllesa and kissing her on the head.

Umm...did I just miss something here? I arch my eyebrow in confusion and look up at Camila and she smiles with a nod. Omg, my brother has a girlfriend, for the first time.

"Wait, am I having hallucinations or..." I say looking at Andre. He smiles looking down at Ayllesa and then me.

"No, your not," He says placing his hand around Ayllesa's waist. She smiles looking into his eyes in aw I'm not gonna lie that was the cutest thing I have ever seen in a long time.