- 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 50 -

- Roxanne's POV -

Today was the gender reveal. Mattheo and I were fully moved into our new house, not that there was anything to take other than our own personal belongings because the house was fully furnished.

As soon as we got the results Mattheo and I painted the baby's room together, the color of the gender. The room was more then perfect, it was furnished and decorated just how I wanted it.

Everyone was already here waiting for me down stairs. Since me and Mattheo were the only ones that knew the gender we couldn't wear something that would give away anything so we wore all white.

Finishing up my hair I look at myself in mirror looking at my white sleeved dress before walking downstairs where everyone was. Including Emma and the others. They all got here yesterday in the afternoon and stayed at our old house which is now a safe house.

"Finally!" Camila says noticing me first. Everyone turns there attention to me. Mattheo walks over to me and wraps his arm around my waist pulling me into a kiss.

"My beautiful baby mama" Mattheo whispers in my ear, I feel my cheeks burn up. He knew the things he did to me. Trying not to bring to much attention to his affection I began to talk.

"Alright everyone, who's ready?!" I say with a wide smile.

"Are you kidding me this has been eating me alive since you told us you were pregnant!" My mother says coming up to me. I laugh.

"What do you think it is?" I ask everyone.

"Team boy? I ask.Christian, Andre, Lia, Jason all lift their hand up.

"Damn, what if it's a girl?!" Camila says giving theme 'a piss off' face at everyone who lifted up there hands.

"Well there only one way to find out" I say with a smirk looking up at Mattheo, his eyes already on me.

"Let's go" Mattheo says to everyone. He grabs my hand in his as we walk up the stairs, hand in hand. We stop in front of white door and I look back at everyone. They all had their eyes wide open ready to know what it was.

"Just open the god damn door already, god!" Andrea says running a hand over his hair in frustration. Some laugh but I roll my eyes.

"Will you do the honors for me, my love?" I ask Mattheo placing my left hand on his chest. He smiles and nods placing his hand on the door knob.

"3...2...1" I count down and he opens the door. Mattheo and I walk in first and look around the room in aw. Everyone gasps and looks around as well.

"It's a boy, you see I told you!" Christian jumps punching the air. While looking at Andre, he rolls his eyes with a smile.

The main wall with the crib was light blue with his name in big gold spray painted wooden letters.

"Congratulations mi niña" My mom says planting a kiss on my cheek and hugs me the best way she could because if my bump.

"I'm so happy for you sis!" Camila says hugging me as well.

"Another man to the family, I'm happy for you both" Andre says with a smile. Giving Mattheo and manly hug.

"We're both so very happy for you and who knows maybe one day we'll have some kids if our own and they become best friends just like us." Emma says with a wink looking at me and Alex. I let out a giggle.

"I'd love that very much" I say with a smile trying my best to hold back another giggle by Alex's expression.

"Who's gonna pop the champagne, we need to celebrate?!" Christian says excitedly.

"I can't drink, remember?" I say rolling my eyes with a smile.

"Non-alcoholic?" He offers with a smirk. I let out a sight shaking my head.

"Fine" I say and he runs out of the room with Camila and they come back with glasses for everyone and two champagne bottles.

"Christian be careful with the-" I say but he pops the champagne making it spill on the carpets.

"Carpets" I say finishing what I was saying.

"Oops" He says with an apologetic smile. We all laugh. If we were to pick the clown in the family it would most definitely have to be Christian with no second thoughts.

"It's fine, there easily cleanable. Kid proof." I say in between my laugh.

"Cheers to our beautiful baby boy Alexandro" Mattheo says lifting up his glass up in the air.

"Cheers!" We all say taking a sip out of our glasses.

When I found out it was a boy I was more then happy, Mattheo got his wish, to name our baby boy.

"It's a perfect name, who chose it?" My mom asks looking at me. I look up at Mattheo and smile.

"His dad did." I say. He smiles looking down at me.

"Cheers to our beautiful, not perfect, but good enough happy family." I say lifting my glass up in the air.

"Cheers!" We all say bring all our glasses together and laughing. We were all happy, and the best thing was that life was just now beginning.

After the gender reveal and mini celebration we all ate dinner and talked some more. And a few un-expecting things happened tonight. Jason asked Lia to be his girlfriend, Emma and Alex where moving to the states from Italy soon and Christian was going to be working with Mattheo and Jason at the base.

After dinner tonight everyone went home except for Emma and Alex. I asked them if they'd like to stay and watch a movie with Mattheo and I since they were staying at the safe house which was just a few minutes away and they said yes.

"So what are we going to watch?" Mattheo asks laying down next to me on the couch, planting a kiss on my cheek.

"The lion king" I say with a smirk. My all time favorite movie since I was a kid, but this one was a more modern one.

"Perfect choice" Emma says making me chuckle.

"Wait, this isn't a movie night without popcorn and some soda," I say snapping my fingers, almost forgetting. I haven't had a movie night with some friends in god knows how long.

"Oh my god yes and some ice cream!" Emma says with a clap, excitedly. We both look at the boys.

"What?" They both ask at the same time.

"Get you're asses up and get us our food, be gentlemen for god sake!" Emma says making me laugh.

"Yes, I'm the pregnant one, remember?" I say looking at Mattheo. They both get up from the couch and walk towards the kitchen getting everything we wanted, without a complain.

Me and Emma laugh quietly looking back at the guys. As soon as they were back with our stuff I played the movie. It's these little moments that make the happiest and make me relies how lucky I am in life.
---------
Go follow me on Instagram @Jennithereader :) <3