🖤 Friends with Benefits- Part 5🖤

Start from the beginning

"Don't call me that." You snapped at him, he still had a girlfriend. He shouldn't be calling you pet names when he so clearly loved the girl he is dating.

"Okay, love." Girlfriend, he started kissing your neck.

"No." You responded. It just felt wrkng.

"But you always liked that one, okay. What about sweethea-"

"Y/n works." You scolded. Say all of those again, you thought.

"Okay y/n." He kissed your neck with more passion, you couldn't help but move against him. you wanted to moan so badly. He knew all your spots. He could play you like a goddamned board game.

He started to push his hands under your sweatshirt. His calloused hands ran over your stomach, slowly making there way to your chest. The contrast between his hard strong hands and you soft silky skin meshed together perfectly.

He's got a girlfriend, a little voice in your head shouted. Shut up, you told it. You needed this. You needed him.

One of his hands gropped your chest. While he started to rock your hips against his. He started to grunt, his eyes were shut, I wonder If he's thinking about her, you thought.

And for a second you thought you heard him moan- gzi. You hoped to everything in this world that he hadn't just done that. But you heard it again. You heard him moan her name

"Thomas." You hissed. He didn't stop, he must not have heard you.  "Thomas!" you pushed him off you. He looked confused until it hit him. He realized that it took him less than ten minutes to slip up. He looked almost disappointed in himself. This was evident as you scanned over every feature if his face. He looked different, you saw him differently. Sometime you get lost in the personality of someone, in your history of someone. But you really looked at him, you saw Thomas's the way someone meeting him for the first time would.

Your eyes graced the smile lines that painted his face. The lines at the edge of his eyes, the beauty mark on his right cheek.

"Im not her!" A hurt expression painted on your skin.

"I know your not, your y/n." He said as if that meant something to you what was that supposed to mean to you.

"What does that mean?" Your eyebrows furrowed.

"Your just y/n, your my bestfriend." Friend zone to the max.

Just y/n. Always just y/n. His hands fell you your waist, holding you in place.

"Your right, I am just y/n." You stood up, pushing his hands off your waist. "I think you should go," you told him, all of the sudden not wanting to see him anymore.

"Wait y/n/n! I didn't mean it like that." He jumped to correct his statement. You hated the way it made you feel when he called you y/n/n.

"Thomas you love her." You said softly. All of the sudden feeling self conscious about your situation.

"Y/n/n. That doesn't mean anything."

"Yes, thomas it does, I'm not gonna fuck you if you would rather be fucking someone else." He doesn't want you! You yelled at yourself.

"Y/n-" he starred but you didn't need an explanation.

"Stop! Thomas! You are in love with a great woman, i can't sleep with you, if you will regret it later."

"Why do you keep saying it like us being together doesn't mean anything?"

"Because it doesn't mean anything!" Dead silence. His hands, previously running through his hair and occasionally reaching out to you, fell to his sides. He looked as if you broke his heart.

"You come over to my house, just to get your dick wet, and then you will go and hug and kiss your super model at home." Your eyes filled with sad anger. "Dont you EVER try and say that this ment anything. Because we had an agreement."

"Not to catch feelings or think of this as anything other than sex. I remember." He groaned. He looked like a sad puppy. The way his eyes grew large, and how he looked at you with such an indescribable expression. It's as if he felt everything you were feeling. He looked at the floor.

"I think you should go." You said finally. Hoping to end the conversation. He looked at you hurt. "Im serious thomas, you will regret this later, you will regret being with me and not her." Your eyes were telling him to stay and he could see it.

He nodded his head slowly and started to the door.  He nodded slowly at you before he made his way out of your apartment.

Your arms hugged your torso. You could feel your eyes start to swell up with tears. You wouldn't let yourself cry over this. There was no point, he will always be your friend no reason to worry.

○~~~~~~~~~~~~○

Two weeks went by and he didn't talk to you, you had concluded that he was just stressed. You thought you should probably check in with him, but to escape the unkind words you had related just 2 weeks early, you refrained from calling. Why call and bring up bad feelings. There was no point.

That was until 9 o'clock on Saturday when a knock on your door caused you to jump.

○~~~~~~~~~~~○

You sat at the counter drinking your tea slowly, jeans hugged your curves, and a Bralette gracing your top half. You ignored the busying if you phone, who ever it was, you didn't want to talk to them right now. It was probably your agent, but the thought of work was enough to get you angry. You had booked three auditing in the past two weeks, and you didn't want to have to hear about it.

You drank your tea slowly, just sitt8ing in silence, until the classic interruption of the doorbell filled your ears. Reluctantly you got up out of your seat and threw on your silk robe, leaving it partially open while you opened the door. There stood your tall blonde friend, who clearly hadn't shaved in a while, this was evident by his stuble growing across his top lip. He bit his bottom lip, seeing you shirtless. You lived it when he bit his lip, it was something he unconsciously did that you started to live about him.

Despite this, you still covered your torso with the black silky robe.

"Hey." He said slowly.  He stood up straight. Looking you up and down.

"Hi," he stood at the door frame messing with the already chipping paint. He was nervous, any other day you would make fun of him. Make fun of the slight pink hue that spread across his cheeks. Make fun of his fidgety nature, the chipping paint the way he was making his fingers dance, running his hands through his hair. You wondered why he was so nervous.

"Are you gonna let me in?" He asked after a few prolonged moments of silence. Don't let him in, stay strong.

"Wasn't planning on it, no." You replied, he smirked at you,  God that smirk! That smirk could me you do anything. And you ment anything. You wanted to tall everything out with him. You wanted to tell him to break up with gzi. To come back to you.

"Why the attitude?" He asked with a smile plastered on his face.

"Look thomas. I don't think it's a good idea for you to be here." You swallowed. He inched closer to you. Towering over you. When he whispered,

"Well I think your wrong. And I think I know what really happened two weeks ago."