"The thing is... with our technology, I'm afraid we can't dig much deeper. Like we've heard from Eren, Y/N and Historia, it seems to originate from some sort of human bodily fluid. However, it vaporizes when in contact to air making analysis difficult." Hange explained. "Whoever who made it have had technology far superior to ours. If it was the Reiss Family, I can't imagine how."

"Hmmm... In that case, instead of tampering with it, we should use it to achieve our current objective." Pixis advised.

"But who do we entrust it to?" The Premier asked then turned to Erwin. "Erwin, to you?"

"No... I'm no more than a wounded soldier. This box belongs to one of the elites who have the best odds of survival." Erwin answered while he touched his missing right arm. "Levi, would you keep it?"

"If it's an order, just say so" Levi answered as Y/N quietly enlace her arm to Levi's. "Why even ask that question?"

"We can't predict what situation we'll have to use this. We'll be relying on you to decide on the fly. Judging by when or who you use it on will be for you to choose." Erwin stated as Y/N squeezed Levi's arm. "Can we leave it to you?"

"If this dream of yours comes true, what will you do then?"

"I... Don't know. It won't until it happens.

"

I see... Alright. I'll do it." Levi answered as Y/N closed the lid of the velvet box and gave it to Levi.

"By the way, I'd like to unveil that work of mine soon. Have you given thought to it?" Premier changed the subject.

"You still haven't given up about that?" Pixis asked. "If the public saw that repulsive display, trust in the military would hit rock bottom."

Y/N glanced at the Lance Corporal who was looking down. The girl gave him a small pat on the back as she gave a smile when she had caught his attention.

___________________________

Another business thing. Y/N puffed a sigh silently as she held Levi's hand. Levi and Y/N sat on a side of the room while Hange and Erwin review the findings to some people.

The mission to retake Wall Maria was coming close. Y/N had noticed that time by time when the mission is getting closer, Levi was becoming very affectionate and caring. Y/N willingly smiled just by thinking of it.

The two even slept together.

Though despite that Y/N was a bit nervous about the upcoming mission making her palm sweating. Day by day when the mission is coming close, Y/N and Levi trained more intense than usual.

Levi had noticed Y/N palms were sweating and took out a handkerchief from his pocket and begin to wipe the sweat away then stole a kiss from Y/N's cheeks.

"In other words, Eren and Y/N Yeager's father, Grisha Yeager is likely a human who came outside of the walls," Erwin spoke after he had placed a paper on the table.

"Yes. Just like Annie, Reiner and Berthold, he possessed the power of the titans. But different from those three, he was supportive of humanity within the walls." Hange added.

"If he was so interested in the scouts and such, we could've used more support of his." A man replied.

'If Mom isn't my real mom then... Dad is from outside the walls. Could I be from outside of the walls? But Shadis never said anything of Dad bringing a child with him. Then how??' I thought.