1

Author's pov

" Come on Jimin! Don't you think Jin will be happy to see you at the party?" Jimin sigh at his friend before standing up.

" Yoongi why are you difficult? You know how I feel around people. They will be staring at my body" Jimin say taking out the oufit from the closet.

Yoongi sigh and smile sadly at his friend. They have been friends for years now and he knows that Jimin has a low self- esteem about his body.

Jimin is a thick guy , so pretty that people mistaken him as a girl. But he just can't see that. He see himself fat and ugly.

" I don't see any problem with your body  ." Yoongi say back- hugging his friend .

" I just wish to be like those slim girls , i want those long legs, a thigh gap . I hate how my thighs keep rubbing each other and they are jiggling too much " Jimin say as his eyes get glossy.

Yoongi clench his jaw hearing how broken Jimin's voice sounds.

" You don't know how badly I want your body " Jimin turn his body to face his hyung and widen his eyes, shocked to hear Yoongi's words.

" Are you being for real!? You- you really want this fat body!!? You want all this fat!!?" He chuckle bitterly and shake his head.

" Jimin hunny...." He start as he lead them to bed so that they could sit down.

" You don't know how pretty and perfect you are. Jimin, wherever you go you make girls jealous do you even know that?" He say and see Jimin staring at his  fingers.

" There is a big difference between chubby and thick, and you are thick not fat." Jimin look up to his eyes.

" Thick? How because I don't see any difference hyung? I am huge" Yoongi smile shaking his head.

" You are not huge. You are short Jimin, and your body is so sexy. You have long thick legs, a very pretty curves there and your waist is really tiny so so tiny. " Jimin look down touching his small waist.

" I eat a lot but I get so confused that why isn't my stomach growing " he mumble making Yoongi smile.

" You know why? It's because this is how your body is. This is how you are Jimin. From now on, just look at the mirror and give yourself time to see how pretty you are hmm?" Yoongi say but he know what he said was too early for Jimin.

" I am not ready to look at my reflection hyung. After 2 years I am still not ready" Yoongi nod caressing Jimin's blue hair.

" then stop saying you are fat Jimin. Stop giving yourself negative comments just because you are thick. You are right, you haven't look at your reflection for 2 years but do you trust me when I say you are so pretty?" Jimin smile a little and nod.

" You are pretty Jimin. If I wasn't your friend you would have been my babe by now" Jimin giggle pushing Yoongi playfully.

" Now go and take a shower , and wear your hot hot outfit, to make e'm boys at the party go wild " He say spanking Jimin's thick ass, making the younger roll his eyes

You like it?