Chapter 14 - Titanic.

Start from the beginning

"Aww making love, fucking, having sex, it's all the same thing." Rayan scoffed as he kept his smile on his face.

"No! See the difference between fucking is y'all doing it to get a quick nut in!" Jacob laughed. "Making love is having sex when y'all actually like each other. Like touching each other, kissing, doing all-"

"Wait, you actually like her?" Rayan said in shock as he lifted up and stared at him.

"Yeah......"

"Wow. I'm....i'm jealous, man." Rayan responded in a low tone. "I wish that I could get one of these girls to like me, but this "aids" thing is getting in the way."

"Actually, that isn't what I came to tell you." Jacob said in a faded tone.

"Well, what is it?"

"Adrianne's pregnant.."

"WHAT?" Rayan shouted. "WHAT? WAIT, WHAT?"

"Yeah...it was intentional though.." Jacob said.

"What do you mean "it was intentional?" Rayan snapped. "What would make it okay to have a child on an island full of babies? What would make you wanna raise-"

"I'm not raising him. Or her." Jacob said.

"You don't have a choice!"

"I do! She said that she wants to raise the baby on her own. Adrianne wanted me to give her a baby because her child died in the crash." Jacob nodded. "She said that she understood the scary conditions around here, but she wanted a baby for herself. She said that I don't have to do a thing."

"Well if that's what she said, don't budge." Rayan said. "I wouldn't want to raise no child this early either."

By night, a large thunderstorm had circled the beach. Nobody cared that much about it, but the storm started to get worse and worse as rain turned into a mini waterfall. Everyone looked at the waters, and the waves were hitting parts of the beach that it'd never hit. The girls had to sleep in the woods, because the water was soaking up the sandy beach. Both from the rain and from the waves.

"Holy shit!" Jazz screamed as the a large thunder bolt rumbled the beach.

"Oh my goodness." Janyra whispered as she bundled up under the leaves. "I hope that the girls are okay."

But we weren't.

We'd sailed for 5 hours, switching padling each time. We ate 2 snails each hour, but when the storm hit, it started getting harder and harder to stay on trail. It was Charmaine's turn to paddle, so she was fighting and fighting to paddle through the waves. 45 minutes later, it started to get worse. The winds were picking up, and the waves were becoming larger and higher.

The scariest part was that we could see no part of the beach, or any sign of land itself. It was just pitch black darkness while we trailed over the dark waves of what we called waters. Also, the thunder was getting louder and louder.

"Guys!" Charmaine yelled as her voice faded in the thunder. "I need..I need help paddling!"

"Come on girls!" I yelled over the waves. "Lets paddle!"

We all grabbed onto the paddle, and began to attempt to make our way towards wherever to indicate where some land was. One large rumble came about of the waters, as we seen a large wave come about us. We all gasped, as we lowered ourselves into the treehouse.

"Stay down!" Khamil yelled as we hovered inside of the treehouse.

Suddenly, we all rolled over inside of the treehouse a little bit, indicating that a wave had struck us. I peeked out of the treehouse, and the waves were higher than ever. My eyes bulged as I lowered myself back inside of the treehouse. Cierra, was crying her eyes out.

"Stay inside!" I shouted. "Do not move out of this treehouse!"

Seconds after I finished my sentence, we heard a loud bang. Now we were flipping around inside of the treehouse, bumping each others heads onto the wood and against each others. We heard the rain come on louder and harder, as the treehouse did a full 360 circle on the waters. As we bounced around a few more times, then we seen Charmaine fly out of the treehouse opening.

"Heeeeeeeelpppppp meeeeeeeee!" She screamed as she flew out.

"Charmaine!" Khamil yelled as she looked up.

We all stood up in the treehouse and attempted to look for her in the water, but we coudn't find her. The waves were so high and so fast that we could barely see if there was any land anywhere. We looked to the right of us, and seen one of the largest waves coming our way. We all screamed as we lowered inside of the treehouse, and bouced a whole 5 feet to another side of the waters. Suddenly, the waters were roaring higher than they ever have. Cierra lifted up, then lifted back down as she looked at us.

"Sierra and Khamil, we have to make our way back!" Cierra yelled. "We have to make our way back to the beach right now!"