C H A P T E R 1 1

Start from the beginning

Xin Yue put aside the porridge and crawled back from the bed with a frown, "So you know I don't like bitter things! I don't want that! I'd rather sleep and wait for my headache to disappear! Get that away!!!"

Even when he was a child back in the modern world, his grandmother would spank him if he didn't drink his medicine when he had a fever or cold. He would always cry after drinking the bitter medicine and blame the pharmacists for not making medicines sweet.

When he grew up, he was healthy, and he didn't get sick often. And if he ever did, he would just sleep and wait for his fever or cold to disappear by itself. He never liked medicines and never tried to buy them even when he grew up. His grandma is the only one who makes him drink bitter medicines.

Because Xin Yue is weak, Feng Xin took it as an advantage to shove the odd liquid inside the bowl into his mouth and force him to drink the medicine. He also pinched Xin Yue's nose which made him swallow the bitter medicine as it slid down to his throat.

"FUCK! ——EWW....UGHHH!!!! SO BITTER!!!!" Xin Yue screamed while groping for a cup of water or tea to drink.

Feng Xin immediately handed him the cup of tea he poured him earlier and gave it to him. Xin Yue instantly accepted it and drank the tea with tears in the corner of his eyes. Feng Xin stared at him and scratched his head.

"Brother Yue, you never changed. You still cry over the taste of bitter things...."

Xin Yue lifted his gaze at him and started to complain, "WHO WOULDN'T CRY?! WHO WOULDN'T FUCKING CRY?! YOU TRIED TO POISON ME! THAT TASTES LIKE A PILE OF SHIT INGREDIENTS YOU MIXED! UGH——SO DISGUSTING!!!!"

"A-Ahahaha...." Feng Xin awkwardly laughed. "I'm sorry, Brother Yue. I had no choice because your body is really weak and you slept for four days——"

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Xin Yue halted but the redness of the tip of his nose and the corner of his eyes was still visible on his ivory skin. "I SLEPT FOR WHAT DAYS?!" Xin Yue asked again.

"F-Four days...." Feng Xin hesitantly answered.

Xin Yue immediately stood up but the dizziness and the stabbing pain in his head had decreased a little, he swayed as he walked through the window and shoved away the curtains to peek outside.

The streets were lively and full of merchandise and people. The buildings were tall and wide and the stalls beside the alley were displayed cleanly and properly. Varieties of people were seen below; Beautiful women, children, old men, young men, old ladies with their grandkids, and stray animals wandering outside.

"Is there anything happening outside?" Xin Yue asked while continuing to peek outside.

Feng Xin answered, "A-Ah, yes. The brothel is now opened again two days ago. I heard it was called Fengxian Brothel that had been built hundreds of years ago."

( Fengxian means Risqué, one of the definitions or synonyms of Beautiful or Sexy.)

"Huh?" Xin Yue shifted his gaze at Feng Xin in bewilderment. "If that Fengxian Brothel was built hundreds of years ago, why did it open two days ago?"

Feng Xin: "I heard that the former lover of the second-generation emperor was once a prostitute of the Fengxian Brothel, and the emperor closed the Fengxian Brothel after his lover succeeded as the empress."