𝐦𝐫. 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐫𝐬. 𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐭. 𝟏

there is no y/n here! the girl in the imagines name is jenna.

the office was a fucking shit show today. there was a brand launch and it seemed like everything wasn't 100% perfect how it should be. if it wasn't 100%, it was a problem.

"whats the input?" he asked going to the elevator with his assistant/manager. liza was the only person he trusted to manage everything, he manager him when he started with his brand, now his brand was a house-name. it wasn't exactly luxury, wasn't cheap though. it definitely wasnt designer but they had a lot of respect to their name for being the first brand in years that has as much money and success are the basic luxury stores.

it wasn't how the brand was before, it wasnt just hoodies and sweats that said purgatory, now it was just a label. this week they were dropping like sports sets/ lounge clothes. there as already over 40 thousand pre orders. and vinnie didnt want a single complaint from a customer, he needed it to be an A+.

he wouldn't dare to trust anyone to manage unless it was liza. sure, even liza had an assistant manager because it was such a big brand.  but she was pregnant, which he was beyond happy for her and her husband, but she would take her maternity leave soon.

"95% of the production is complete for this weeks launch, shipping to the destinations departed today at 8 a.m., the assistant manager is completely filled in and knows exactly what to do." she said as they reached the office lounge. it was empty. this satisfied vinnie, it meant everyone was working.

"what about the models for the brand?" he asked while grabbing himself a glass of water.

"one of the girls called in sick." said liza and vinnie sighed.

"no fucking way." he already arranged everything with the models. he got a whole casting.

"but i might have a solution." she requested before he got too upset. "the intern?"

"what intern? we have interns right now?" he said surprised. he ran this building, he carried this million-dollar company on his back, and didn't know there were interns?

"we have 3. two guys, one girl. the girl is all everyone talks about in the office." said liza pulling out her ipad. "her name is jenna, shes an amazing worker and i know she used to model a bit. i definitely think she'd appreciate the money and shes a pretty girl. you can see it for yourself."

"sure. when am i free? i dont wanna put a random girl on a billboard either." he scoffed.

"you're free right now." liza pulled out her phone and searched a number. "hey jenna!...im good! baby is great!..we need you at vincent's office in around 10 minutes, you're not in trouble i promise. okay sweetie!"

"vincent." he mocked as they walked their way back to the elevator. once they reached his office on the top floor, it was an amazing view of los angeles. he had multiple buildings and loved them all, but something about the one in new york got him excited.

they just did some quick paper work until a knock at the door.

"ill get it-" said liza about to get up.

"dont worry about it. i dont want a baby popping out in my office." he laughed and opened the door.

he'd seen a lot of models, he worked with them but this had to be the one girl who he actually was appalled by her beauty. she wasnt your basic blonde with blue eyes. she had caramel dyed hair, soft brown fox shaped eyes. the prettiests lips and nose. definitely not taller than 5'5 but not short either. she had to been a model.