𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 & 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐲

y/n's pov :

"fuck im so sorry." he said as i got out of the bathroom. i literally felt soaked down there.

"hey accidents happen." i said. "we didnt realize the condom was broken. i fucking hate taking plan b."

"i know baby i know." he said putting his arms around me as we faced the bathroom mirror. "why do you look so gorgeous all the time? let me get a picture."

i held his phone for him. and we took a picture.

"im posting this its cute." he said as we put our shoes on. "does anyone need anything from target?"

everyone rejected and we drove over to target. it wasnt a target trip if we didnt fuck around and get unnecessary shit. we would get a basket, but we knew we'd definitely have to get a cart for our dumb decisions.

i sat inside the cart as vinnie pushed me around.

"get that!" i pointed to the ramen cups.

"ew no." he said weirded out. "we could literally make soup at home without all that sodium."

"ugh youre no fun. we should make cookies." i said.

"sure. i want a meal though." he said. "we should get  mcdonalds."

"did you not just say ramen has too much sodium and now you want mcdonalds?" we both laughed as we went to the front to ask for the plan b.

"oh my god." we heard a voice and turned our heads to see some teenage girl recording us.

"jesus christ." said vinnie.

it sucked. sometimes we needed privacy and people seemed to like any bit of business more than respecting our privacy.

"dont pay attention to them." vinnie told me and we quickly went to pay. we didn't end up getting that much stuff. it was only 4 bags and he insisted to carry them all. as we were going back to the car we were surprised by a huge group of his fan girls.

i swear fans could really get crazy , i felt like i was in a mosh pit.

"hey! i can give pictures happily but please be careful." he said.

"is this your girlfriend?" asked a fan girl.

he had given lots of hints that he wasn't single, he'd even posted me on his tiktok and stories. it really blew up when we did a tiktok of us im the pool with the song "you are my high". i received literal death threats from girls everywhere. i even put my instagram on private.

"yeah shes my girlfriend." he said and started taking quick pictures trying to hurry it up and it still look like 10 minutes. once he was done we went to the car, grabbed his so wanted mcdonalds, and went home.

we went to the kitchen where everyone else was.

"you guys are on tiktok room." said thomas and vinnie groaned.

"why?" i asked calmly eating.

"well the head line is : vinnie hacker and rumored girlfriend buying a plan b." said thomas.

"wow...its actually so annoying how little privacy you get. im sorry you go through that." i said to vinnie.

"im sorry you're going through that." he said. "youve recieved so much hate and literal dumb girls telling you to kill yourself."

"i dont take it to heart. i have you." i said and he hugged me from behind.

***

"how you feeling?" he asked coming into the room with a glass of water the cookies we made.

the plan b hit me already. it always made me feel sore everywhere and dizzy.

"im alright." i said.

"so how about we watch another cartoon?" he smiled putting me onto his chest. he grabbed his phone and went onto instagram.

"you posted." i said happy seeing that he posted a story of us confirming our relationship.

"if my fans love me, they'll respect you. because you're the one i love." he said giving me a peck as he started playing the movie.

vinnie's story :
@vinniehacker

"i decided it was time to show off the girl i love the most

"i decided it was time to show off the girl i love the most. on behalf of both of id really appreciate if everyone respected our privacy and showed love to my girl. ill be happy to answer questions about this angel soon."

this was definitely a random ass boring chapter i was just bored.