the romanos pt.2

the music played by her laptop as she changed into a silk mini dress, getting ready for a night out. she was planning to sneak around which she could get in big trouble for but she had her partner in crime. they'd been going up and down together for the last month and a half.

she got startled by a knock on her her bay window.

"how did you get up here?" she asked as a smile grew on her face seeing the man who became her favorite boy.

"i have my ways." he said. "i got a car." he flashed what seemed to be rolls royce keys.

"wow romeo you came prepared." she smirked. "ill get my shoes and we go-" vinnies face expression changed to nervous.

"going where bambina (baby)?" said her fathers voice standing in the door way.

"oh...babbo (dad) vincent and i were just gonna go have dinner." she innocently smiled at her dad.

"well..i didnt get asked for a blessing. vincent do me a favor, i dont like boys in auroras room." he said and vinnie nodded standing outside auroras room door. "aurora keep getting ready, vincent will wait for you downstairs with me."

vinnie gulped, he had been attacked by jump men and this was more terrifying. he closed the door behind them.

"so...vincent, what are your intentions with my daughter?" he asked as they walked the long hallway down to the stairs.

"shes beautiful inside-out, i really think she deserves to be treated and taken out. i have a golden level on defense sir, i can assure you she will come back safe." said vinnie, keeping his cool.

"i trust that. vincent, i know how boys are. i remind you i have 3 sons, and none are saints." he said hands in his pockets. "anything to drink?"

"no, no, im driving tonight." he said and the dad smiled and nodded. "and i respect women in that sense, i dont wanna even initiate something she could be uncomfortable with." he said it, as if he hadn't sent girls crawling home from sexual pain.

"it was a trick question good job. just take care of her, shes the only girl i have. you two remind me or her mother and i." he smiled.

vinnie was surprised, for a mafia god, he was kind.

"that means a lot sir." said vinnie as they heard aurora heels clicking as she came down the stairs. "ready?"

"of course." she smiled. "love you daddy!"

he almost twisted his head thinking she was talking to him but quickly stopped himself.

they walked out to the car they were taking. they spent the night eating, he had enough glasses of wine to feel something but was good to drive, she was her happy tipsy self. they walked around the rich city hand in hand, they had a young golden love.

he opened the car door for her and made his way to the driver side. "so-"

she didn't let him get a word out before pulling him in for a kiss. he felt a smile grow as the kiss intensified with her grabbing his face.

"sweetheart, not here." he chuckled. "i promised your dad i wouldn't do anything that makes you uncomfortable nor anything...you know."