teen pregnancy pt. 4

"so what are you planning to do with all this space?" he said painting the walls with a longer adequate brush, not like becca who wanted to use  a paint brush

he bought her a yoga ball and she was sitting on it as he instructed.

"well, im thinking of turning my dads old office into an office for me i guess, or a studio room. im thinking of making the other room downstairs like an innovative storage, not like a messy room. but a organized space for extra things or extra closet space. of course the kitchen im planning to find someone to remodel it, and make a cuter dining area. the main living room to make it spacey and cozy with the fire place so people can talk, i want picture books and books and a huge bookshelf. the other living room can be a movie room! so you know, not everything is about being smart."

"what about outside?"

"well of course the pools stays, i want the porch to have nice chairs so i can look at her grow up."

his heart stopped.

"and a fence! i need a fence of course, the driveway is long and what if she has strong legs and kicks the ball far. also a fence around the dock, she cant fall in. and-"

"becca you said she."

"yea. i know. and upstairs-"

"its a girl?" his heart lit up.

"yea-" he picked her up from the yoga balls and hugged her almost spinning her around.

"fuck, yes! yes! yes!" he was so happy.

"you didnt know?!"

"no! oh my god im so happy." he said.

"i shouldve said something earlier. i sent you the gender results."

"i didn't remember. fuck becca this is huge. im a girl dad."

"you are soon to be a girl dad. talking about that, what are we doing?"

he was settling down from his high and picked up to paint again.

"were coparenting right?"

"yea but whats the plan?"

"i thought she was going to be mine 100%. remember you didnt want this?"

"yea, i was stupid. so its 50-50. we cant be taking her to point a and point b every other day." she said.

"well thats the last coat. i say we play it by ear for the last trimester. this is her room?"