teen pregnancy pt. 3

i changed y/n's name to rebecca, it felt more natural. sorry 😛

itd been almost 4 months. to say vinnie let this go was an understatement. he was ready to raise that baby the second it came out.

"hi big guy." said hi mom coming downstairs to him reading a book. "is that a new one?"

"yea, this one is pretty popular : what to expect when youre expecting." he said.

"have you talked to becca?"

"you know the answer to that."

"whens the next doctors appointment?"

"tuesday. i heard from her best friend shes keeping it. i dont even know what the gender is. i just know when her appointments are. its not honestly pissing me off."

"why dont you go visit her?"

"and deal with that annoying ass voice." he said and his mom gave him a stern look. "because mom im mad at her. im disappointed in her. i dont want to go over there and hurt her feelings and affect my baby."

"honey, just go." she said. "and you love her little valley girl voice."

"ill think about it." he shrugged.

he was going out with a girl, he knew he didn't exactly love her but she had everything he liked. at least mentally she did, physically she wasn't exactly his type. she knew vinnie had a baby on the way and she was pretty okay with it. but she wasnt becky. vinnie didnt like her pefume, because it was becky's. he didnt pay attention to her hair if she got a hair cut or anything, he liked becky's blonde curls and her blue eyes. she didnt even turn him on. but the way he thought about it was, she was a good person.

he knew it wasnt right. that faking love or falling in love with potential was wrong—but he felt less wrong because he wasnt falling in love with her.

"earth to vinnie?" she said looking at him and waving her hand in his face.

"sorry, i completely blanked out." he said.

"what we're you thinking about?"

"i wasnt i just blanked out. i fell asleep with my eyes open."

"happens to me all the time." she smiled at him. "so, have you found out the gender?"

"nope. honestly ill be happy with either."

"you think it will look like you?"

"the baby. not it." he corrected. "i mean rebecca has strong genes so we will see."

"what does she look like youve never showed me." she said.

was this a good idea to show the girl hes dating a picture of his baby mama? probably not. "well, shes a regular height."

"that doesnt tell me a lot. show me a picture."

"okay." he said and pulled up a picture from her instagram

" he said and pulled up a picture from her instagram