christmas

this us christmas as if vinnie had a baby! if you wanna see a version of just normal christmas without parent hood lmk!

"ok all the presents are at the door- what the fuck are you just getting out of the shower?" she scoffed.

"babe, ill be ready in 10. you take 10 just seeing what shoes you're wearing." he said and she furrowed her eyebrows.

"whatever im not letting you ruin my christmas spirit." she said.

"is bug dressed?" most dads would give their daughters some cute nickname, vinnie chose on bug.

"shes looking adorable baby youre gonna die." squeeled y/n running over to the babys nursery.

"babe, choose your shoes!" he laughed, already having his pants on and beginning to button the shirt.

"look at this bean!" she smiled walking in with the 4 month old in her arms.

"oh my god

"oh my god." he awed at this cute baby he got to call his. "youre so cute." he tried grabbing her.

"nuh-uh! get dressed." she said laying the baby on the bed , tummy down, as she strapped on her heels.

"shes gonna be out by 12." said vinnie finishing buttoning his shirt and slipping on his shoes. "right peach? youre gonna be asleep by 12?" he said picking up the baby. peach was another nickname, no backstory.

"our little family is ready for their first christmas!" smiled y/n. "i didn't even know i was pregnant last christmas."

"yeah but you threw your cookies after dinner. and we had no idea why." he laughed as he put on cologne.

"lets go!" she smiled excited. "i made bottles for her-"

"you pumped bottles? im feeding her." he said grabbing the diaper bag.

"vincent, those are for that your mom or dad can bottle feed her! not for you, for your parents." she scoffed looking at herself in the mirror.

"i am her parent." he said. "i get up at 2 am tp change her diaper-"

"you get up from your gaming chair." she scoffed. "i feel fat."

"honey, you're fine as fuck. you are not fat, youre built like a stick."

"a stick?!"

"a stick with ass and tits."

"ill take it i guess."