innocent

"theres no fucking way your dating y/n." laughed kio as they sat on the lunch table: "can you even swear in front of her?"

"of course i can you bird brain. shes really cool actually."

"no guy, dont get me wrong, shes fine as hell, bur shes very...virginy." said anthony and took a bite out of his food.

"ok? so shes a little...innocent. shes a good girl."

"yeah seriously, teachers pet, the valedictorian, president of student council, her dad literally wipes his ass with checks." said kio.

"guys, shes officially my girlfriend so i think its nice that you guys could meet her."

"alright! bring her to the party on friday." laughed jordan.

"i will. whats the theme again?"

"valentines i think, i dont know avani planned it." shrugged anthony.

after lunch he went to look for y/n, he knew whered shed be.

"hey baby." he smiled kissing her cheek from behind.

"hi vin." she smiled pecking his lips.  she looked back down at her book and he folded the page corner and closed it. he knew if he wouldnt have he wouldve been bitched at.

"you wanna go to this party the guys are doing on friday?" he asked and she giggled.

"oh..youre being serious." she said. "vin, i dont know."

"please, i promise we can go for a little and if you don't like it we can leave. its valentines themed. you can dress however you want! you can wear what you always wear, fuck the other girls."

"whats that supposed to mean?" she asked confused. "do i dress bad?"

"no you don't. just your more reserved babe."

"im not reserved! im wearing a crop top." she said.

"where the cropped to the top?" he chuckled seeing it.

"when i raise my arm a little bit you can see my skin." she said.

"baby, i love you the way you are okay? promise me you'll consider." he asked grabbing her hand.

"alright."

***

"i hate rushing you but how much longer?" he asked going into the bathroom, he knew y/n had an amazing body but she never really wore anything that made it stand out.

"is it cute?" she asked.

"yes..wow..really cute." he was in awe. "you look beautiful, you look sexy."

her cheeks flushed red. "you've never called me that."

"because you're more to me than that." he said grabbing her hand.

***
they walked in hand in hand, leaving some shocked. vinnie hacker with y/n l/n? the starting pitcher with this girl? this girl seemed like the kind who didn't know the word fuck. but that body hugging her curves, and those hips, who knew she had that body.

"hey man..y/n right?" smiled josh at the couple.

"yeah. joshua right?"

"call me josh." he chuckled. "can i get you anything to drink?"

"oh she doesnt drink-" started vinnie but got caught off very fast.

"what do you guys have?" she said squeezing vinnies hand.

"i know the girls made like this jungle juice stuff, its like cranberry, raspberry vodka-"

"perfect!" she smiled walking over to the drinks.

"she drinks?" said josh in shock.

"apparently? ive only had wine with her before but i guess shes trying something new."

"shes something else, congrats."

"thanks but stop checking out my girl and let me kick your ass in cup pong." smirked vinnie.

the boys played multiple rounds, y/n and vinnie locked eyes many times while she hung out with a couple friends—though she was innocent didn't mean she wasn't known, everyone knew she was a sweet heart and she had good friends with a lot of people.

"hi angel." he smiled as she creeped up on her with a smirk.

"lets go." she said putting her hand on his hip.

"its only 1:30?" he chuckled, she cut the next words he could say by grabbing his face and kissing him. this wasnt their normal, i love you or cute kiss. this was heat, this was passion. "lets go."