𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫?

their relationship was an enigma. did they love each other? they must've not hated each other because if they did, they would've definitely broken up.

yet the pair was inseparable. they were what anyone wanted. they built an empire together.

no one can ever heard the two call each other pet names or say how much they loved one another.  they held hands, showed some pda;there was no doubt that he was the dominant one, at least in public.

if they were holding hands in public, she always walked on the side that the road didn't face. her thumb was always in between his thumb and index finger. when out with their friends she always sat on his lap, even if there was a spare chair. she liked to make it known that she was his.

though they were a hot couple, their love was questionable. vinnie never had once told her he loved her.  he'd never bought her flowers. he had bought her jewelry. but he never wrapped it up nicely or put in on the bed as a surprise. he would just hand it to her and say "i got you this".

y/n was used to his cold heart and little affection though it did hurt her from time to time. she craved for him to say "i love you" or even just call her "my love". she appreciated and liked when he called her baby or babe, which was few times. sometimes he wouldn't even address her, she just knew he was talking to her. she wouldn't complain; she was madly in love.

she turned the music down in his car. he gave her a glare. anytime the artic monkeys were playing, it wasnt a good moment to put the music down.

"hey mom." she said answering the ringing phone that was on her lap. "what? why didn't you tell me?"

he was focused on driving one of his jdm shitboxes that he adored. he has probably said i love you to the cars more than he has to y/n. which doesn't take much to beat.

"of course. il cielo? ill call and reserve a table for 3. im excited to see you." she smiled as she hung the phone up on her mom. "my moms in the city."

"table for 3? im going?" questioned vinnie. he didn't wanna make it seem like he wanted to be invited but, he wanted to be there.

"well...my parents and i?" she said while on her phone searching for the expensive italian restaurant they decided on. "hi id like to make a reservation for three for tonight. 7 pm sounds great-"

"make it for four." he said looking over to her. she was about to brush it off but he gave her a look of insistence.

"table for four actually. thank you, yes we'll be there at 7." she said and hung up the phone. "you wanna go?"

fuck yeah he did. "its good food." he said. why did he always try to make it seem as if he didn't do it out of the bottom of his heart and had to seem like he gave zero fucks if she walked out on him.  "whats the dress code?"

"its my parents. theyre fancy people but they dont care too much about tattoos or style."

***

"you ready?" she asked while putting on her earrings. she wore a black two piece sexy set. her parents wouldnt care, they always preached confidence. he was in all black as well, something they tended to do a lot. she paired it with a colorful clutch vinnie had gotten her.