teasing

"damn it do we always have to be late?" she said looking at herself in the cars mirror as vinnie drove. "vincent, we cant keep doing this."

"tell that to your fine ass self. i cant keep my hands off you and that ass."  he smirked thinking about what they'd just done.

"yeah talking about my ass it literally burns to sit down."

"i marked my territory baby." he chuckled. "you look pretty, might need to fuck you in the backseat after dinner."

"really?" she smirked unbuckling her seatbelt.

"y/n. im driving, buckle yourself in." he said putting her hand on her thigh buckling her in. he wasn't to blame for their sex drive, she was just as crazy.

"shut up." she smirked unzipping his jeans and pulling his underwear down to reveal him member. "you're not completely soft you know?"

"maybe because i railed the fuck out of you 15 minutes ago." he ended his sentence with his breath hitching as she put his tip in to her mouth. "fucking y/n, we dont have time for this."

she ignored his comment and continued to bob her head up and down. he couldn't even fake as if it didn't feel amazing.

"baby, fuck." he tried getting words out but she knew what he liked. "baby, its fucking saddle ranch theres always paparazzi around here. wait..i dont wanna blue ball myself, continue."

"no no. you're right." she said pushing herself up from his thigh. her mouth and chin were full of saliva, in the hottest way possible. she grabbed a napkin from his glove compartment and wiped her mouth as she reapplied lip gloss. she looked over at him, his dick was fully erect up against his shirt. he looked at her as if she bit it off or something. "what?" she laughed, knowing exactly why he was frustrated.

"keep laughing, you'll have tears down your eyes. too hard vinnie, too hard. fucking deal with it." he mocked her as he slipped his boxers and jeans back into position. his wasn't offensive, she loved the feeling of overwhelm during sex. but there were times where she knew vinnie could easily make her crawl into a ball. she loved his commands, she loved the digression, she was his completely. take it in a way of : she was his queen but he ruled her. "lets go."

he made sure he looked put together and got out of the car, going to open y/n's door. vinnie isn't exactly the tallest guy but next to y/n, but they had the cutest height difference.

she was perfect in his eyes. her body was any girls body goal. an hourglass, perfect tits, perfect ass. she was very feminine and delicate but still had the body of a goddess.

her small hand went into his as they walked through a bit of paparazzi till they made in to the table where their friends were waiting for them.

"the bunnies!" said thomas being relieved that they finally arrived.

"bunnies?" laughed y/n and vinnie pulled out her chair.

"what does that mean? like playboy?" laughed vinnie. they all laughed it off but vinnie and y/n stood without understanding.

vinnie ordered for both him and her, already knowing what shed want.

"youre so fine, you know that?" he smiled kissing her cheek. they were big on pda. everyone knew this.

"thank you baby. can we split?" she smiled, hoping hed say yes for once. he pecked her lips and grinned.

"no."

"fuck you." she playfully hit him.

"yeah you probably will later." laughed michael, distracting the two.

they blushed though it was very true.

"of course, theyre the bunnies."

"can someone explain what bunnies means?" said vinnie.

"you two fuck like bunnies!" said michael explaining causing them both to blush. "literally at night everyday, i can hear is clapping and moans and i know you guys arent clapping with your hands."

they burst out in laughter knowing its true.

"how much can i bet that you two were having sex and that why youre late?!"

they both nodded in laughter. once dinner was over they went back into his car to drive home.

"maybe theyre right and we fuck too much." she shrugged.

"i dont think we fuck an unhealthy amount." he said. "like once a day isn't unhealthy, right?"

"vin we've fucked like 6 times this week. it's wednesday."

"i dont see a problem. wanna make it 7?"