𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐱

y/n's pov :

"hey." i said to my ex as he opened the door. i carried a box of his things as i came to pick up my clothes and other stuff. 

"hey." he said dryly. "thanks."

it's crazy how life can change. i walked into his apartment as my mind relived the moments can together. the way he would carry me in bridal style, how we'd always watch movies and end up falling asleep on the couch. how we've fucked on every furniture thing in this apartment. it hurt to say goodbye. but it hurt more to stay.

we still had to make a video or post announcing that we broke up; the internet already speculates it. we broke up because of an argument we had, yes; its dumb to break up over an argument but it's not when everyone around you tells you he's bringing other girls to his apartment and he believes that im seeing other guys behind his back. we realized if we don't trust each other then whats the point being together?

nevertheless, though i might've been crying this past week and a half and losing my whole appetite, today i made an effort to look cute. i wore a cropped baby tee and low rise jeans; vinnie got me these jeans. he always told me he loved my hourglass shape and how good i looked in low rise jeans. 

"so." he said as i walked towards his room where most of my stuff would be. i turned around to see his eyes glued to my ass and hips. he realized i caught him and proceed to grab the box with his belonging. "lets see what you decided to give back."

i went into the drawer vinnie designated for me. i just had some basic clothing items, somewhere in the apartment i had some hair tools. as i found stuff i started putting them in a box i brought.

"condoms?" said vinnie as i turned around to see him holding a pack of condoms.

"yeah. i mean after all you bought them. maybe it'll come in use with your new fuck buddies." i laughed.

"y/n." he said. his facial expression wasnt mad or annoyed, it was more like upset.

"what?" i said. i mightve forgotten a thing or two but it seems as through i had everything.

"i didn't cheat on you, i know you didn't cheat on me i was just dumb and jumping to conclusions-"

"vinnie theres no way to fix this right now so why even try." i said placing my box on the table on the table. "bryce told me all about your cheating bullshit."

"and you're gonna believe bryce?" he said offended and grabbed his phone. "how many times have i showed you how much you mean to me? we've been together for two years y/n. two fucking years. you'd think id throw everything away to fuck some random girls? which i didn't even fucking do bryce just wants you and the only way he could attempt to have you is breaking us."

"vin-" i said feeling stupid. how didnt i consider this. he came closer to me and lifted my chin with his finger

"you think i want someone else? you think i wanna fuck some other girl when i literally have you. you really think that? if you do you're wrong. you're the only girl i want to have meet my family, only girl i would let know all my information, the only girl i wanna make love or fuck whatever you wanna take it as. i only want you."

i grabbed his face and pulled him in for a kiss. i knew by now the truth. i couldn't wait to fuck over bryce, but for now i needed vinnie.

i missed it. it had been a week but still i was so used to it. we didn't have sex everyday, but most days, maybe even a couple times a day. especially since i got my iud, sex became so much better without a condom.

it wasn't long till he put his hands on my hips. anytime he did that it just turned him on, he had an addiction to grabbing onto my hips.

the kiss intensified and we found ourselves taking our clothes off going towards his bedroom.

i groped him through his sweats and he smiled into the kiss.

i was already in just panties as he was in sweats but i could tell he was comando. i started sliding his pants off and he pinned me onto the bed. i felt butterflies as he gently pulled my panties
down while i yanked his down.

usually wed go for a while with foreplay but right now i didnt care and i doubt he did either. now we were naked with eachother.

we kept kissing but we parted for a second to look at eachother. i didnt want to lose him. i needed him.

he led himself into my entrance. i knew he was as hard as could be. it definitely affected him not having sex for a while. realistically we hadn't had sex in like more than two weeks.

"fuck." he groaned as he slid inside me. i missed the feeling so much i was at a loss for words. he started off steady but deep, trying to accommodate me before going hard.

"fuck me." i said quietly. i dont know why i was shy. as if vinnie hadn't made me cry or scream some outrageous shit.

"what baby?" he asked lifting my chin.

"harder." i said a little louder.

he understood the message and quickened up his pace. moans effortlessly escaped my lips. he flipped us over so i was on my stomach.

"ass up." he commanded me to do as i kept on ass fours. once i did he rammed into me making me sure the neighbors were aware of what we were doing.

we kept on this for around 5 more minutes until his hand gripped on my ass cheeks signifying he was close. id already came like 3 times.

"fuck me y/n." he said as he came. he knew he didnt have to pull out, i was protected.

we both laid in bed afterward just looking at eachother.

"so we're back?" he asked.

"yes. we are. and...i think we should definitely go fuck over bryce."

"thats my girl."