moving in

"okay so how are you gonna divide all this?" he asked looking at what was no longer just his closet. he wanted her to move in with him at the hype house, so they bargained for a bigger room where they would both be 100% comfortable. he had a lot of his stuff in the big closet but she needed to put her stuff in as well.

on one side they had his gaming stuff, one side had her vanity. surprisingly enough the room was coming out nice.

"im so excited." she loved organization. "let me do it myself okay?"

"all yours." he said stepping back, looking down at her body, his hand grabbing her ass.

"vin." she scolded.

"what? you think you can walk around with a thong and im just gonna pretend its not there." he smirked biting his lip. living together was more than convenient with their sex drives.

"i wanna organize bub, maybe later." she patted his chest.

"can i stream?" he asked.

"am i your mom? do what you want babe." she said pecking his lips.

"okay just careful where you walk around , i dont want anyone seeing whats mine." he said smacking her ass.

"vinnie that hurts!" she groaned.

"aww thats not what you were saying when i was doing it last night." he smirked getting onto his gaming chair and drowning into his gaming world as she kept organizing, feeling happy.

"is y/n there? yeah shes in the closet organizing her stuff." he said reading one of the comments. "is it fun living with y/n? amazing i have a lot of fun. people think im kidding when i say she brings out the best in me."

"thank you!" she said from the closet. "im almost done." she sighed going out of the closet being careful because she wasnt fully clothed. "i am going to shower."

"wait for me- oh shit i forgot everyone can hear what im saying." he laughed looking at her as she took off her shirt. "baby..dont."

she shrugged and mouthed 'what are you gonna do about it'.

"y/n." he said, he liked being in control, being able to have her whenever she could. he rolled his eyes putting his focus back on the game, reading some comments. "guys im not mad at her. im just fucking with her. after this game im out though. who the fuck just killed me?"

"hey! go pay attention to your fine-ass girlfriend." said one of reggies friends who was on the cal.

"thanks?" laughed vinnie. "well thank you for everyone who came, i love you guys." he said logging off. he realized y/n hadnt even started the water and was just laying on their bed topless and in panties. "i love living with you."

"come." she said wanting to cuddle with him.

"no, lets shower." he said taking his shirt off.

"we both know were not just gonna shower." she said visibly annoyed she flipped over so that her ass was in the view of him. "all you wanna do is fuck."

"thats not true." he said sitting next to her, his eyes glued to her body.

"i can be you 5 dollars that if i turn around your looking at my ass."

"i dont make bets ill lose, y/n." he said. "youre literally enticing me."

she knew he was right. "no im not." she scoffed, trying not to laugh knowing he was damn right that she loved reeling him in.

"okay. you can shower by yourself and then ill shower, then we can order food and watch a movie? okay?" he said kissing her cheek, face cheek.

"okay!" she smiled getting up, kind of expecting him to follow her. she turned around seeing he was on his phone on the bed. "you're not coming?"

"baby youre confusing." he laughed plopping his hands to his side, giving up.

she put a face which was a mix between puppydog eyes and not wanting to admit shes wrong.

he got up with a smile on his face, she was just expecting him to go in with her but instead her picked her up, her wrapping her legs around his waist.

he said turning on the shower water, putting her down. they took off their clothes and getting into the shower together. you could feel their lust and passion for each other from miles away, they were amazed by each other. "i love you, i dont want you thinking i only want you for sex." he said. "you're more to me than sex, more than you know."

"yeah?" she smirked putting her hands to back of his neck.

"yeah." he smiled, their faces centimeters from each other.

she traced his finger down his chest, tracing the spider tattoo. "so if i ask you to fuck me right now, will you?"

"is that even a question?" he said as his hands snaked down to her hips, one getting closer to her heat.

"actions speak louder than words."