car prank

y/n's pov :

on my fyp the other day i saw this prank of  a girl telling her boyfriend that she paid for something unnecessary to see his reaction and today i decided to do to the same to vinnie. we were cuddling on the couch and i set the phone up where he wouldn't see it.

"i got my oil changed today. i didn't know it was so expensive." i yawned and he looked up confused.

"1. you could've told me and i would've done it 2. getting your oil changed shouldnt be expensive."

"i didn't wanna bother you." i said playing with his hair. "i mean the guy gave me a good deal. and i do like to think 900 isn't cheap."

his eyes shot up and he concerned. "you paid 900?"

"yeah, it was like 50% off-"

he put his head in his hands, i was trying my best not to laugh or make an expression. "that is maximum 120. and maximum as fuck."

"but-" jett passed in front of us.

"jett she paid 900 for an oil change." sighed vinnie and jett gasped.

"why the fuck didnt you say anything?!" shouted jett. "y/n, thats like pure bs!"

"dont scream at her, baby they completely robbed you."

"i was kidding." i said pulling out the phone to record both their reaction.

"sorry for yelling, i literally got emotional." said jett holding his chest.

"do you need your oil changed?" asked vinnie reassuring everything was fine.

"no i dont, dont worry." i couldnt stop laughing.