hype house netflix

"okay. what do we do?" laughed vinnie as they sat looking at the camera.

"where do we start." shrugged y/n. "we met in high school and we've been mostly inseparable ever since. vin, is definitely my rock. we've made it a long way through social media and just in our own ways."

"we grew together, technically we still are growing. never did i expect that we'd come into this world together, social media wise. if it wasn't for each other i doubt wed be where we are in any aspect. i don't think i would've moved to la if it wasn't for y/n, or followed what i wished if it wasn't for her. no one knows what its like to be us."

"doesn't mean its always easy."

"this has nothing to do with what i want anymore." she shrugged in the bean-bag in the middle of their living room playing with her rings, looking down.

"honey, i don't care. ok? i don't care. i could give less of a fuck. i just want you to be comfortable." he said rubbing her head.

"i have to go vin, its you." she was really anxious about going to the press-meeting with vinnie. there was already a lot of dating rumors, they weren't exactly trying to hide anymore but she has received a lot of backlash. the public eye loved her, they loved her music, they loved her content, but vinnie's fans are brutal. it wasn't easy. she was extremely emotional about it and she could hardly explain why. she had a lot on her plate. she put her head into her hands, he knew she was overwhelmed.

he pulled her onto his lap rubbing her head. "baby don't cry, its okay. i don't need you to go i don't need you feeling guilty." he said lifting her head to wipe her tears.

"i feel like you're always here for me, you have to train in an hour, you should be driving to train not here counseling the dumbest breakdown ever because i don't have the balls-"

"y/n, no. no. none of that. i hate when you start blaming yourself. you beat yourself up too much."

"i think y/n is very hard on herself." he said, being interviewed alone. "whether she's writing a song or like anything, i literally think she suffocates herself. since we were kids. shes always there for me, like every second of the day. and i will be there for her, always. i need her to be there for herself too. i have no doubt in my mind that this is my person for life."

"do you think shes gonna like it?" asked vinnie showing jack a ring he got y/n. it was a nice ring, he knew she played with rings when she was anxious but he wanted her to get a ring. they've gotten each other expensive gifts and meaningful ones, but he liked this because not only was it pretty but he knew it'd give her a safety blanket.

"youre so obsessed vinnie." said michael not looking up for his phone.

"its called being in love." he laughed and jack nodded, checking out the ring.

"vinnie youre 18." he scoffed.

"michael you always have some shit to say." vinnie said rolling his eyes.

"sorry you dont like hearing the truth." he said and vinnie rolled his eyes and felt himself calm down even if it was a bit just seeing y/n.

"how you feeling bub?" he asked kissing her forehead.

"better, i needed that nap." she yawned hugging into his chest. she noticed michael rolling his eyes. "you good?"

"we all live together and were all entitled to our opinion but you guys have been on and off before and i think you guys are too young to like be so attached. y/n you need to learn how to fucking handle yourself." michael said.

"michael." said vinnie, visibly pissed off. if looks could kill.

"y/n, not everyone in life is gonna give it to you easy, some people—a lot of people dont give two fucks if your mom and dad dont give a fuck about you since you were 12-"

vinnie let go of y/n, jack already knows what was gonna come and he hold vinnies arm to hold him back.

"i was mad." said vinnie sitting next to y/n. "i dont really wanna talk about it because fuck talking shit."

"i really dont enjoy when vinnie chooses violence." said y/n. "michael always finds something to say, and we appreciate him as a friend. but does he care about our well-being? no. he doesnt."

"i actually do enjoy my life here. i think were very respected, were the youngest in the house." explained vinnie. "plus i feel like the whole : vinnie and y/n trending is crazy and everyone can have their opinion but i could care less."

"do you guys ever feel uncomfortable with sexual comments? like vinnie how to you feel when men cat call y/n or y/n to vinnie?" asked the interviewer.

"if i had a dollar everytime someone has requested a sex tape or only fans we could buy a house in the hills." laughed y/n.

"i dont think i care anymore? before yes. now its like...who cares?" laughed vinnie as well.