friends with benefits

jackie will always be the most important girl in my life. i met jackie when i was in around middle school, our dads quickly became friends and our family hung out from here to there—though we weren't really friends we got along.

to say the least, jackie wasn't the prettiest growing up. in middle school she had probably some of the thickest eyebrows id ever seen, her acne was pretty severe, braces, all of the above. she didn't know how to dress, her hair was always a mess. i do believe everyone has some sort of beauty in them, jackie was very smart and had a great heart.

jackie's dad was a single dad and he was the defintion of "macho". he liked jackie this way, it added years to his life and kept him calm. if youve seen the movie blended with adam sandler who treats his daughters like boys—this is the same.

our families and other family friends have always come together the day right after christmas to do a secret santa.

christmas 2019, i did not recognize jackie. mind you, jackie went to an all girls boarding school all of highschool, her dads idea for her to avoid boys. so i never saw jackie. jackie's mom was in the picture, shes just a nut job. so the last 3 years she spent it with her mom, until that year she said she couldnt handle her mom and came to us. i will never forget december 26, 2019.

from that day forward jackie and i became friends. pretty much best friends, i would tell her everything—except about how i wanted to fuck her and how id want to kill any guy that came near her.

she was my best friend, in a way— my soulmate. eventually she did find out i wanted to fuck her because well we did. we do. very often.

our families dont know of course, our friends know and are confused as to why we dont date and the answer is simple : jackie doesnt like me, and that makes me not like jackie. jackie is too good for me and we both know it.

i went to miami once for a social media fight, you all know of this—jackie went with my family. we got way too drunk at the celebration and one thing lead to another and we had sex that night. and then proceeded to for the rest of the trip.

we dont hold hands, we dont really cuddle except after sex, maybe we will go out to eat but its not like i pick her up and dress nice and bring her flowers—i pay for her because shes jackie and i love her.

"hello miss ana-jack." i said as she came into the kitchen. she had slept at my place after all we did last night and we just all chilled till later in the day.

"dont goverment name me." she said giving me a death stare.

"can we order food? vinnie you dont even have a raw pasta."

"he has mayo." laughed jackie.

"what are you craving jack?" i said trying to ignore jackie's bullying about me having a couple jars of mayo.

"why dont we like casually go to nobu?"

"are you casually paying?" i asked.

"you can afford it."

"i guess we can." i shrugged. "j?"

"i cant." said jackie. "i have plans tonight."

"with who? kelly?" kelly is jackie's life long best friend, wherever one was the other wasnt far. "just tell kelly to come with us. we will invite."