𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

y/n pov :

maybe i had a lack of patience, or maybe he just wasted it. if only every 16 year old girl who was obsessed with vinnie hacker knew how annoying it was to live with him.

he's not messy at all, he puts in his work like the rest of us. but the screams at 4 a.m. with his video games or how loudly he talked while face-timing random girls he even admitted he had zero intentions of dating annoyed me. of the way he took all the hot water. i could make a list.

"son of a fucking bitch!" i heard from the other room. i literally had headphones on and heard him clearly. i had enough of this shit, i just wanted one night where i didn't have to get a jump-scare from his shouts. i didn't even have to be nice about it, its vinnie, we've lived together for months.

i got out of his room and knocked on his door.

"come in!" he said and i twisted open the knob.

"vinnie can you please not yell at 2:43 a.m." i said trying not to lose my shit.

"are you trying to sleep?" it was like he was addicted to the screen, his eyes were glued to it.

"yes!" sure i had my headphones plugged in but i was trying to relax.

"what do you have school tomorrow? its a summer night and your going to sleep before 3? do you have no friend orrr?" he asked making himself laugh a bit.

"its a sunday. no one does shit on sunday's i just wanna rest." i said and felt hera brush up on my leg and let out a meow. "hi pretty girl!"

i loved hera. i felt that her and i had a special bond, sometimes id even kiss vinnie's ass a bit just to get more time with her.

"oh look you found a friend y/n!" laughed vinnie finally taking off his headset and shutting off his monitors. "c'mere princess."

"what?" i said stepping closer thinking he was gonna just make fun of me.

"i was talking to hera." he said. i felt embarrassed until i saw a smirk grow on his face. "did you come scold me or to play with hera?"

"i came to scold you but hera was here. as a matter a fact, c'mere baby you can sleep with me tonight." i said as hera rubbed up my leg again.

vinnie got up and walked closer to me. "lets go."

"i was talking to hera." i said and squeezed his face. in no way did i mean this to be flirty, i did it to bother him.

"you cant take my cat to your room." he saie. hera was his daughter, he would get jealous easily over her.

"shes gonna follow me look." i said as i opened the door to walk out and hera followed.

"hera!" said vinnie walking out too. "hera, you brat, come with me."

i opened the door to my room. "go with daddy hera."

i did feel bad because i knew how much it actually gets to him to see hera choosing anyone who isnt him.

hera walked back towards vinnie's room.

"goodnight." i said to both of them.

"y/n." said vinnie before i could go into my room.

"yeah?" i asked.

"ill keep it down. but you have to let me be the person that keeps you awake and entertained on these summer nights."

my heart felt warmed. he was a sweet heart no mater how mad and annoyed i could get with him.

"will do."