dad

"vinnie!" shouted the 16 momth old as she hugged her dads leg.

"what did you call me?" he was truly offended. "baby, no, dont call me that."

"up." she said stretching her arms up for her dad to pick her up. he picked her up not being able to resist the cuteness and kiss her cheek.

"dont call me vinnie." he said tickling her. "where your mom?"

"y/n!" she said seeing her mom who was looking for her.

"ugh! shes been calling me by name and i dont like it." whined y/n. "call me mama."

"shes been calling me vinnie. do you think it's because shes hearing others say our names?" asked y/n.

"probably." he shrugged. "guess your gonna have to call me daddy in front of her."

y/n smacked his shoulder which caused their kid to get mad. "bad mama!" said their kid.

"good job!" smiled their mom. "he's okay, i did it softly."

"dada ok?" she asked hugging vinnies neck.

"im okay, your moms a bitch." he glared at y/n smiling.

"bitch?" asked their kid.

"vinnie!" said y/n scolding him for teaching her that word.

"babe her first word was f-u-c-k, i dont think b-i-t-c-h is the least of our worries."

***
"if you guys didn't know this is vinnie and y/n's daughter." said thomas pointing the camera to the baby. "say hi! and well me and some members are babysitting for like a half hour until y/n and vinnie workout. and shes like 1 and a couple months. come on." he grabbed her little hand helping her walk around. "this has got to be the cutest baby on the planet."

"i mean both of her parents are attractive." said alex giving the baby some ice cream. "no telling your parents ok?" her eyes lit up, it was probably her first time trying ice cream. "she likes it!"

"i wanna eat her." cooed kouvr hugging the baby. "shes so adorable and sweet. she smells like baby lotion." 

"wheres my baby?" said y/n happily walking into the kitchen with vinnie.

"mama!" said the kid running up to her proceeding to fall on her face.

"aww! its okay! you're okay!" smiled vinnie picking her up. he knew if he had a bad reaction itd make her cry, she already had tears in her eyes but itd be worse if he didnt play off her fall. "dont cry baby, nothing happened." he looked at her face to make sure she was okay and she looked fine, she was just surprised from her fall.

"look, ice cream!" said alex giving her a spoonful of ice cream.

"i see your baby sitters spoiled you." laughed vinnie.

***
"you can sit and watch you have to promise me you are going to stay still." he said to his 2 year old sitting on the counter while he cooked. she loved seeing him do right about anything, skateboarding, gaming, cooking, etc. same with y/n, she loved seeing her mom to her make up and constantly wanted to get her make up done too.

"vinnie can you pass me a towel?!" asked y/n from their bathroom.

"yeah give me a minute!" he shouted back. "you have to stay still for one minute okay? promise me you're gonna stay still."

she took out her pinky how they taught her.

"good girl." he said kissing her forehead. he quickly went to give y/n a towel.

"what are you making it smells good? wheres sophie?" she asked grabbing the towel.

"salmon, shes there being patient." he said heading back to the kitchen. every fight defense in his body kicked in seeing that sophia wanted to put her hand on the stove. "no!"

he realized that he startled her which caused her to quickly flinch and touch it, she was alright, it was vinnie's reaction that got her sobbing.

he went and put her in his arms turning off the stove. "baby, this is why i told you not to move. that gets hot and you can get hurt." he said hugging her trying to calm her down. "you cant touch the stove."

"whats wrong?" asked y/n coming into the kitchen. sophia stretched her arms wanting to go with y/n. "its okay. dont cry."

"she touched the stove." he mouthed trying not to freak sophia out.

"well now she'll never touch it again." said y/n.

"i think i scared her cuz i got scared for her." he said. "im sorry for screaming sophie, forgive me?"

"okay." said the child nodding her head, a lot calmer.

***

he held the phone in his hand and his child in the other arm, he was doing a live stream.

"how old is sophia? sophia is 14 months, a year and two months for those who dont know math." he said as sophia put her head on his shoulder. "shes such a daddys girl look at her."

y/n sat on the couch bitch facing his comment.

"y/n is salty about me saying she's a daddys girl."  said vinnie.

"ill literally say m-i-l-k and she'll forget you exist." laughed y/n. "vinnie i thought you were gonna do her hair!"

"nah let her curls flow, she looks like me. she will not. youre weaning." he said. "someones asking what weaning means?

"it means im trying to get her off the boob." she said. "hi pretty girl!" she smiled to her baby.

"guys who does sophia look more like y/n or me?" said vinnie setting the phone up so rhat the screen could see him, y/n, and sophie.

"she looks like me." said y/n. "we have the same eyes. she just has your hairzñ

"she does look more like y/n, at least she got y/n's eyes." he said.

"mama." said the baby climbing onto her moms lap.

"she cant say dada, yet. sophie say da-da." he said tickling her stomach. "da-da."

"mama." she said.

"no no, da-da." he said.

"dada." she said, struggling but she got it.

"oh my god!" he smiled picking her up. "oh my fucking god! baby she said it!"

she grabbed her phone to capture the moment, he was so happy, he looked like he could cry.

"is this how it felt the first time she said mama?" he asked. "im giving her ice cream."

"yeah, it felt crazy." laughed y/n grabbing his phone which was still on live. "good job soph!"