big jet plane

they both grew fond of not only making memories but also capturing them. she constantly took pictures and videos with an old camera she had.

they could care less about what anyone had to say. they knew how in love they were, they were in deep.

they laid together on the couch, watching the sunset through the window. it was one of those cold LA days.

the golden sunlight shined on them as one of their favorite songs. it was just a song that reminded them of each other since high school. that and many other songs.

it wasn't a weird stare, it was nostalgic and natural the way they admired one another. some made jokes about how cool it must've been to be such an attractive couple. but for them it wasn't thinking about attraction physically, it was one of those pairs everyone knew were soulmates. his definition of beauty began with her name.

they weren't clingy nor did they have a cloyingly view. it was what anyone dreamt of in a relationship.

he just ran his hands through her hair knowing it relaxed her.

"you're gonna make me fall asleep if you keep doing that." she said realistically not wanting him to stop.

"its okay." he said. "i know you don't want me to stop."

she looked turn over so that her chin was on his chest. "smile, bug."

she always called him bug, since they were little. it was mostly because he used to dislike him when they were in their pre-teens and would call him a bug for 'bugging' her. but over the years it became her everyday nickname for him.

hence the spider tattoo. a lot of tattoos has meaning having to do with her and certain meanings. they didn't care too much ab if they even got something matching, they loved each other to where it didn't seem crazy to get matching tattoos. they only had one noticeable one was her sun tattoo on her right hand and he had a moon tattooed on his left hand.

"why?" he chuckled.

"i like seeing your smile." she said pinning both index fingers on his smile lines. "aww look at that smile! i love seeing you happy."

"stop it." said larray who had y/n camera in her hand and turned it to himself. "i hope that a mini little hacker sees this one day, so you can see how in love your parents have always been."

they both laughed as vinnie moved his arms to her waist.

"say hi to your future kid!" said larray.

"hi future kid." waved vinnie.

they grabbed the camera and watched how larri secretly recorded them catching the sunset and cuddling. they looked so peaceful and joyful. they were. they were beyond happy.

@vinniehackerr

3.9 million likes
vinniehacker : beyond in love w you @yourusername
comments 679,999

📌yourusername : love u the most bug :')
            > vinniehacker : y/n commented on my post :0

user : did u get the moon tattoo removed?
        >vinniehacker : no haha its on my left hand

user : i have a crush on ur gf vincent
      > vinniehacker : understandable, who wouldnt
     > vinniehacker : jk stay back 🤺🤺

***