the romanos

"you're kidding." said vinnie sternly folding his button up sleeves.

"shut it." said his dad. "this girl is a fucking wild card. reggie it's understandable if he messes up a bit, but you fuck up and ill fuck you up. and dont forget the present."

it wasn't easy being part of this whole mafia-gangster shit. he knew about the alliance with the romanos. they were on top of everything and his dad knew it would be an amazing alliance.

he just couldn't take it seriously when they told him there was a girl that would soon be joining their training. a girl training is like a bike with no wheels ; useless. no girl has ever been put to do missions. not that vinnie has, he still needed experience.

the family of four arrived at a huge mansion. it had guards all over it.

"this shit looks like batmans mansion." awed reggie looking up at the house.

"behave boys. on your best behavior." repeated their mother as they entered the home. entering the home was a line of staff ready to bow to them.

they weren't exactly royalty, but the romanos were considered royalty in certain aspects due to have been royal-blood somewhere down the line. in the hallway stood a tall man with dark hair and green eyes with 3 other boys besides him. this man had to have copy pasted his features onto his sons.

"a pleasure." he said shaking my moms hand. he had an italian accent. "nate, its great seeing you."

"thank you for having us." nodded his dad. "these are my boys. vincent and reggie."

vinnie took his hand out to shake it. "a pleasure. thank you for having us."

the man nodded while shaking vinnies hand. "how old are you, son?"

"im 18." he answered.

"oh my daughter turns 18 tonight, dont tell her i told you she isnt fond of her big day." he smiled at the thought of his daughter, his pride and joy. vinnie tried his best not to cringe knowing that this girl was the one who was gonna be training. "she'll be coming down in a bit. well, these are my boys. marco, matteo, and mario"

"someone likes m names." mumbled reggie only loud enough to where vinnie could hear him.

the boy greeted eachother as their parents talked and dinner was prepared. they hung out in a room that had a pool table along with a poker set which they were setting up.

"so...you're sister is the one going into training?" asked reggie shuffling cards.

"we know." said mario. mario and matteo were twins who were 18, soon 19. and marco was 20. "we always say it."

"its just odd." shrugged marco. "but if she wants to play mulan, let her play mulan. but its her birthday, lets not talk shit."

"why isnt she like...celebrating?" asked vinnie. he hadnt seen her face ever, but a girl who trained and never celebrated her birthday was odd. especially knowing he dads status that she could ask for an island and she would have it granted.

"she doesn't enjoy her birthday." said mario with a glum look on his face. "our mom died on her birthday when she was 12, she hasn't taken it lightly since."