leaked

he placed the camera selfie style on the sink, they were just out of the shower. they'd filmed each other fucking a couple times, they traveled a lot so it entertained them when they didn't have each other.

she had a towel wrapped around her as she brushed her hair and he had one around his hips. he tried grabbing the hair brush out of her hand turning her  face to kiss him. these two had the craziest sex drive, they loved it. well who wouldn't? it's vinnie and y/n, all people talked about was how much sexual tension and how amazing their sex must be. she was now facing him instead of the mirror as they got deeper into the kiss, an obvious bulge grew in his towel. she smiled feeling his unwrap her towel, leaving her completely naked.

"no." he smiled when she tried yanking off his towel, grabbing her wrists and putting them behind her, as if his hand was a make-shift handcuff. he grabbed her right tit with his other hand, squeezing hard enough to leave a delicate mark. she didn't mind the marks or the rough sex.

he turned her around so that she was facing the mirror with her back bent, still holding her hands behind her. he went down to get neck leaving hickeys. he had his fair amount of marks all over the place too.

he took off his towel and without warning sliding into her leaving her with a loud moan. he didnt care to adjust her, she liked the pain. he held a strong grip on her throat while he roughly thrusted in and out of her. the sex contained her moans, vinnie's slaps on her face, choking her.

"i want you to fucking look at yourself." he breathed out moving her head so that she would see herself in the mirror but it was almost impossible to not closer her eyes getting fucked this good.

"i cant-" she moaned out putting her head down for a second but he quickly made her face herself again. "i wanna cum."

"look at me fucking you." he grabbed her face to place a kiss on her lips. "you can cum when i tell you to."

"please vin." she felt her high so close but so did he.

once she felt him twitch inside her she let it go and so did he. they were both panting, it was quick but it was one of their bests.

"vinnie look at my neck." she whined.

they went throughout their day together going to do a couple work-things, shopping, eating, etc. vinnie's phone stopped working around the middle of the day so he sent it to a repair shop where he'd have to pick it up later, they continued the day, and later went to pick up the phone.

"my hips hurt so much." she said sitting in his passenger seat as they pulled into the house.

"they're gonna hurt more by the end of today." he smirked and she playfully rolled her eyes. "let me show you? lets get inside."

when they walked in there was this almost tension as if everyone was looking at them.

"are you guys okay?" asked kouvr.

"yeah, were fine?" said y/n confused by kouvr's concerned look.

"you guys are all over twitter." said alex. "look it's happened to a lot of people, just-"

"what do you mean?" asked vinnie.

"you guys got leaked." said alex as if it was obvious. the two looked shocked immediately go onto twitter seeing everyone talking about a leaked sex tape. there was no negative comments about it but they both didnt expect it.

they started receiving calls from their managers about how they felt about making an only fans or porn channel. they apologized to their parents asking them not to watch or talk about the video but their parents werent furious at all.

"that asshole who fixed my phone definitely got all the videos." groaned vinnie as the two were getting ready to sleep. "im suing him."

"why?"

"because if someones making money off our sex tapes its us. plus he had no business doing that. at least the whole world knows how good we fuck." he shrugged.