im not mad

this would be the same couple in "next chapter" but just that they havent had a baby nor are they pregnant. nailea isnt like her sweet usual loveable nailea sorry

"cheating on me already look at her!" laughed vinnie pointing at nai sitting on mia's lap.

everyone who lived there was fully aware that vinnie had a long term girlfriend. he was definitely not interested in nai, he did things either for the bit or he was noticeable awkward.

"okay, so recently theres been rumors that vinnie hacker has a girlfriend." said thomas to the camera. "vinnie would you like to confirm."

"you know the answer."

"yeah nailea is his girlfriend." laughed thomas. "im kidding she is not vinnie's girlfriend. you said in noah's video that you had a crush on someone."

"i do have a crush on someone. more than a crush." he said while on his phone texting y/n. "im gonna tell my girlfriend- crush- girl to come."

nailea looked confused but brushed it off, he was probably being sarcastic. she didnt like vinnie in that way, she saw him as a friend but they did do certain things for jokes or content.

they continued talking until vinnie went to go open the door for y/n.

"why do you look so good?" he smiled kissing her on the forehead.

"i was eating dinner with my roommates. i brought you guys pizza." she said as he walked into the kitchen with her. "hi! i brought pizza."

they all loved her. she was the sweetest person and took out the best in vinnie.

"oh you actually have a girlfriend! and its you? im about to fangirl." said larray hugging her.

"yeah. cameras off." said vinnie. "we've been dating for a while, we just have said anything because we appreciate privacy."

"you guys already have been rumored though." said larray. "a while? how long has this been going on?"

"since the middle of freshman year." she said. "so like 3 years? we dont have an exact date we just know the bigger pic."

"what? why not?" asked thomas.

"because i never asked her to be my girlfriend, it was just like yeah were dating." explained vinnie.  "but we mentally count it as the 28 in every month."

they felt the tension with nai, y/n was kind of confused but she wouldnt make a big deal.

"ninnie is over." said nailea laughing.

"ninnie?" asked y/n sitting down on vinnies lap. nai looked uncomfortable with her.she kind of didn't like the attention getting taken away.

"its like me and vinnie's shipname." said nailea. everyone looks around, this had to be awkward. how was it a good idea to tell vinnie's girlfriend that her and vinnie were shipped together? like it was an ice-breaker. "the internet literally wants me and vin together, like its crazy, its like they're obsessed with our relationship- or you know friendship."

"oh! youre nailea!" smiled y/n. she knew how not to make it uncomfortable for everyone. "you guys did the like among us in real life thing. it looked fun."