argument

"vin!" she giggled now that she was on his lap.

"youre so fucking fine baby." he said kissing her neck. "like how do you just look good in everything?"

"amor, theres cameras here."

"aren't you the boss?" he said. "you have control over the cameras."

"true." she laughed and kissed him. "no! i still have to pack all this shit up."

"you know what i need? to get this problem out of the way. i need you." he said gripping her ass.

"in the car okay?"

"have you seen my car? that isn't gonna work."

"if you make it quick-"

"never mind." he said getting her off him.

"aww baby. i'm sorry i know i've been busy. you can always...you know jerk off if i'm not there."

"its not the same y/n."

"why not?" she said getting up and taking off the top, looking for the clothes she came in. "baby?"

"sorry i got distracted. um- its just not."

"what are you thinking about?"

"shut up y/n i'm trying not to think right now." he said digging his face into his hands.

"whats wrong with you?" she said actually concerned.

"fuck y/n we haven't had sex in like 20 days! i know it sounds stupid to you maybe but to its horrible. you understand how hot you are? you're literally in front of me modeling micro bikinis, you just look hot all the times, you know how fine you are—fuck."

"why aren't you looking at me when you talk?"

"because you're naked and if my dick gets hard one more time i'm literally gonna get in a bad mood." he groaned looking at his phone. "i swear id last 5 seconds."

"babe how long did you wait till we had sex when we were dating."

"like 5 months." he said breathing in and out slowly.

"okay! and were engaged, maybe we should wait till the wedding."

"baby were getting married in September."

"okay?"

"its fucking February, what are we supposed to do on valentine's day?"

"is that all you think about? sex?" she scoffed.

"no, but i'm a guy. of course i think about it, don't argue with me with yours tits out."

"fuck you." she said obviously upset.

"fuck are you upset for y/n? because i wanna have sex with you?"

"because all you care about is sex!"

"you know thats not fucking true." he rolled his eyes. "i asked you to marry me, we dated for a whole two years, and you think id want you for just sex? if i wanted you for sex i would've looked for a girl who wasn't a virgin and had more experience—i would've kept being meaningless fuck buddies with faith!"