next chapter pt.2

vinnie's pov :

my palms were soaked in sweat as i drove to my parents house. i didnt want y/n to be there and have to get stressed or anything. plus i wasnt here to tell that i was gonna be a dad, they just knew i was there to tell them y/n was pregnant.

its not the same.

they already knew i had to talk to them and that i took a day trip back home just to talk to them. id be back in la tomorrow night.

i didnt want y/n to have any stress, after all my kid is in there right now and i need him/her/they safe. we went to a doctor a couple days ago and they said she was 3/4 of the way through her first trimester. meaning she probably conceived in around december. its the 2nd week of march.

i parked the rental car at my house. i missed it. so many memories. just the memory of taking y/n here for christmas made me smile. what would our next christmas be like? opening baby toys? its kind of cute.

before i could even knock my dad opened the door.

"my boy!" he said and hugged me. i always missed my parents, they were so understanding. "so before you, hey dad this or that. i know you. i know something up and from man to man, we can talk."

"i need mom there too to talk about whats going on." i said gulping. "but how are you?"

"im great. happy. you know i was just going through the pictures of you guys when you were babies." he smiled at me and put his hand on my shoulder walking me in. "where's y/n?"

"shes in LA, i didn't wanna make her come because..shes not feeling well i dont know." did i really say 'because' not having an explanation planned and sealed it in with 'i dont know'? god i just wanted my parents to be suspicious.

"baby boy!" smiled my mom from the couch and hugged me. "look how strong you look. you look like such a man."

"thanks momma." i said hugging her back.

"he wants to talk to us." said my dad sitting down on the couch.

"it can wait." i said. why am i procrastinating? as if i wasnt leaving tomorrow.

"wheres y/n? i was so excited to take her to the new sushi place i found. she loves sushi." said my mom. my mom adored y/n. when we were here in December she tried to convince me to buy y/n a ring, i did. it just wasn't an engagement ring. yet jokes on my mom because i wasn't gotta allow y/n to have sushi.

"shes working." i said and my dad looked at me confused.

"is she not feeling well or working?" he asked.

i took a deep breath and i could feel them look at me anxiously.

"neither." i said. i could cry i didn't know why i was so nervous. well maybe because i was about to tell my parents that their kid is having a kid.

"you guys didn't break up right?" they asked at the same time.

"noooo." i assured. our relationship was still where it has always been. even with the sex. just because were pregnant doesn't mean we cant have sex. gotta enjoy it while you can. "im- we...fuck."