unplanned pt.2

over the course of winter break they couldnt keep their hands off of eachother. he couldnt be apart from her. it wasnt just the sex, thé connection, her touch, everything.

but of course, they were having an insane amount of sex. he even taught her new things. she now would give him head, and he taught her how to finger herself for future purposes. he begged her when he was apart from her to send him videos of her fingers herself.

he told some of his friends about her but not all, people were envious.

he wanted to take her out on a date sunday and make it official. today was friday, and his friends and him were hosting an end of winter break party.

he was of course bringing y/n. he wanted everyone to know he was with her.

 he wanted everyone to know he was with her

"do you like this outfit?" she asked.

"baby..god i dont know if its you anymore maybe im just always horny." he said grabbed her hand and pulling her onto his lap. "youre gorgeous my love."

"thank you vin."

"lets get going okay? before i need to fuck you."

she smiled at him. they arrived at the party and he handed her a drink, she wasnt big into drinking but she said she would give it a try as long as he was around. but he could down shot after shot easily. and he did.

she saw some girls she knew and stuck with them. when his boys found him they made him do a keg stand a couple times and further more shots. when they reunited after an hour, he was blasted.

"holy shit, that is the most beautiful girl ive ever seen." he said pointing at y/n in front of her. "whats up baby."

"you okay?"

"im pretty drunk. how about you?"

"im a little tipsy."

"come on babe! a little more for me." he smiled pecking her lips.

she smiled at him. she did end up getting pretty tipsy, and he was getting drunker and drunker.

they were dancing together. he couldnt get enough of her. "god baby i want to fuck you so bad right now." he whispered into her ear.

"why dont you?"

"im going to go check the bathroom to see if its empty. if it is, ill come get you." he said and she nodded.